Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cremation Urns

Location Australia

I couldn't get past setting up a courier. Ended up in an endless login loop. Support was poor (sent me a Developers Guide, asked me the stock standard "change browser"--I'm using Chrome, if it doesn't work with Chrome, it's no good). Eventually was able to click on courier icon. Took me to an API set up screen with message for Shopify users to click on a link to the new experience. Back in the loop. Uninstalling.

April 26, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.

Your feedback would be relayed to the team and we will ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

Team Postmen.

Jeans4you.shop

I am dealing with support on how to print one label for more than 3 hours. Now I am dealing with a guy named Moezzam, it looks like this guy is professional at wasting your time.

April 10, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful.

Yoga Studio Store

We needed a returns portal features on our website. I installed the app as the reviews for the most part looked good. Straight away I tried to setup the postmen account with DPD, I had an error regarding a max character limit on ref 2, so I reached out to support. They first told me that the problem was on DPD's end and I needed to contact them. So I called DPD who confirmed this issue was with there app and that they are sending too many characters for the field ref 2. I contacted support again to explain and they said they are working on the fix. 3 days later I am still waiting for this fix, and so I reached out to support again and they have now confirmed that it will be another 4 days to fix. I would imagine they have no one using the DPD UK account with this app otherwise everyone would experience the same issue. If your expecting to install this app and set it up with DPD UK I would look elsewhere because the app is very buggy and will not display any labels. Look else where and find an alternative app for the same features. The support was always active and I was able to contact them easily enough, however I was just told that they are working on the issue.

March 21, 2022

Evolve Fit Wear

Support is terrible. They are online all the time (which is nice) but never able to actually help. They just "raise tickets" and no one resolves anything. Wondering if Im just speaking to a bot...

December 11, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Also, we would like to inform you that since the issue was with your account being closed, we contacted the Visible SCM team to get it fixed but we haven't heard back from them yet. One of the concerned personnel from the development team has reached out to the Visible team to get it resolved on priority.

Hot Rod fuel hose by One Guy Garage

App looks like it has promise but is missing basic features - Can't split orders for example which means if customers buy items that are too large for one box you can't use the app, items that ship from multiple locations are also off the list.

December 7, 2021

We are really sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. It is unfortunate to know that your expectations were not met.

We have duly noted your concern regarding the ongoing issue. We are investigating it and you will soon hear from our team and will try to resolve it for you as soon as possible.

Also, kindly note that,

1- We do not have feature of split orders as of now and we have raised the feature internally.
2- We do support multiple ship from locations

I hope this helps and clarifies.

We are also available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@postmen.com

Anurag Pal

IZ Adaptive

This was some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The app failed to provide a label at one point because the line item had no cost - it was an item we had gifted to a customer by discounting it 100% and needed to return it back to us, and were trying to issue a label using Automizely's Postmen and Returns Centre apps. The app said there was an error because the line item "could not be valued at zero". I reached out to the support email, as per their instructions, and they told me they would look into it. The company Automizely, who makes this app, has very fast response times to issues initially, but their customer service reps very rarely have an answer to the questions being asked. They initially respond quickly and then inform me that they will get back to me "shortly", "soon", "as soon as possible", or that they are "escalating it to another team" and then don't actually provide a solution. It has now been over one week that I have been waiting for a simple return shipping label in a day and age that customers expect fast service. Our customer has been waiting patiently for a return label, and naturally I will have to go and find another service to get the label, because this company is absolutely useless when it comes to solutions being provided. I have asked multiple times even for a rough ETA - is it one day? One week? One month? And they ignore the question. They ignore, or fail to understand most questions, and it is hands down the worst customer service I have seen from any of the apps in the Shopify store. They have failed to actually provide me with a solution, and I have literally wasted hours in chats with them trying to get very simple answers out of them, and they can't do it. Being quick to respond is useless if you never provide a solution. That is exactly what Automizely is like.

August 26, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had.

It is really unfortunate that your expectations were not met in the recent interaction with us. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. We are assigning a support executive to check and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Team AfterShip

LYFTLYFE APPAREL

The app developer does not know his/her own app at all. Every time that I had some issues, the customer support did not know the solutions 90% of the time and it took them a week to get back to me with some non sense answer. Be aware! They did not disclose all the information about the app. If you want to cancel the label that you have purchased, it needs to be done within 30 days. Their support did not even know it until looking into it for one and half weeks. If you ever cancel the labels, your will not get refund until you request escalation from Shopify or do a chargeback on the credit card. All they response were we are an free app. You have to contact the shipper/carrier directly when I did not even pay the carrier directly. They do not have any common sense to resolve any issues. The app needs to be removed unless they optimize it to a useable app. It has too much flaws that should not be running!

HERC'S Nutrition Canada

This app sucks. Its incomplete. You have to manually add product dimensions each order? It was promising.. but what happens if you have 100 orders an hour.. you have to set one default fallback dimension and weight and have that auto applied to each order? cmon man. even basic cheaper apps have that option. Until they come up with an export/import feature.. they shouldnt be on here for anything other than very small shops

July 13, 2021

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Nitish

Dirty Jane

This is the worst support I've ever experienced. I added this app a month ago to connect my Canada Post account to Shopify and every time I try and create a label I get an error. I've reached out to support every second day and EVERY single one of them said, "give me 6-12 hrs and I promise I will help you". Guess what? None of them did. Deleting the app and moving on as they clearly do not care about helping find and fix the issue.

June 11, 2021

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Fairiland Outdoor Technology

Can hardly solve problems, there are many customer service personnel online, however, it was just politely catering around most of time. The whole problem solving process was very time consuming, not substantially move forward. I'll uninstall this app soon. Please be careful to use it.

Previous 1 3