Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Evolve Fit Wear

Support is terrible. They are online all the time (which is nice) but never able to actually help. They just "raise tickets" and no one resolves anything. Wondering if Im just speaking to a bot...

December 11, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Also, we would like to inform you that since the issue was with your account being closed, we contacted the Visible SCM team to get it fixed but we haven't heard back from them yet. One of the concerned personnel from the development team has reached out to the Visible team to get it resolved on priority.

Hot Rod fuel hose by One Guy Garage

App looks like it has promise but is missing basic features - Can't split orders for example which means if customers buy items that are too large for one box you can't use the app, items that ship from multiple locations are also off the list.

December 7, 2021

We are really sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. It is unfortunate to know that your expectations were not met.

We have duly noted your concern regarding the ongoing issue. We are investigating it and you will soon hear from our team and will try to resolve it for you as soon as possible.

Also, kindly note that,

1- We do not have feature of split orders as of now and we have raised the feature internally.
2- We do support multiple ship from locations

I hope this helps and clarifies.

We are also available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@postmen.com

Anurag Pal

IZ Adaptive

This was some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The app failed to provide a label at one point because the line item had no cost - it was an item we had gifted to a customer by discounting it 100% and needed to return it back to us, and were trying to issue a label using Automizely's Postmen and Returns Centre apps. The app said there was an error because the line item "could not be valued at zero". I reached out to the support email, as per their instructions, and they told me they would look into it. The company Automizely, who makes this app, has very fast response times to issues initially, but their customer service reps very rarely have an answer to the questions being asked. They initially respond quickly and then inform me that they will get back to me "shortly", "soon", "as soon as possible", or that they are "escalating it to another team" and then don't actually provide a solution. It has now been over one week that I have been waiting for a simple return shipping label in a day and age that customers expect fast service. Our customer has been waiting patiently for a return label, and naturally I will have to go and find another service to get the label, because this company is absolutely useless when it comes to solutions being provided. I have asked multiple times even for a rough ETA - is it one day? One week? One month? And they ignore the question. They ignore, or fail to understand most questions, and it is hands down the worst customer service I have seen from any of the apps in the Shopify store. They have failed to actually provide me with a solution, and I have literally wasted hours in chats with them trying to get very simple answers out of them, and they can't do it. Being quick to respond is useless if you never provide a solution. That is exactly what Automizely is like.

August 26, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had.

It is really unfortunate that your expectations were not met in the recent interaction with us. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. We are assigning a support executive to check and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Neelima Aggarwal
Team AfterShip

HERC'S Nutrition Canada

This app sucks. Its incomplete. You have to manually add product dimensions each order? It was promising.. but what happens if you have 100 orders an hour.. you have to set one default fallback dimension and weight and have that auto applied to each order? cmon man. even basic cheaper apps have that option. Until they come up with an export/import feature.. they shouldnt be on here for anything other than very small shops

July 13, 2021

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Nitish

Dirty Jane

This is the worst support I've ever experienced. I added this app a month ago to connect my Canada Post account to Shopify and every time I try and create a label I get an error. I've reached out to support every second day and EVERY single one of them said, "give me 6-12 hrs and I promise I will help you". Guess what? None of them did. Deleting the app and moving on as they clearly do not care about helping find and fix the issue.

June 11, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Neelima Aggarwal

Fairiland Outdoor Technology

Can hardly solve problems, there are many customer service personnel online, however, it was just politely catering around most of time. The whole problem solving process was very time consuming, not substantially move forward. I'll uninstall this app soon. Please be careful to use it.

Galen Leather

No order search box in new design , invoices doesn't include shipping cost and discounts , although we don’t use the AfterShip app, they send AfterShip tracking links to our customers.

October 5, 2020

We apologize for the bad experience. To discuss this further we have sent you an email on your registered email address.

You can also reach out to us at support@postmen.com. Our support team is available 24X7.

The Green Key

I had a lot of issues setting this app up and ultimately gave up. The troubleshooting articles aren't very informative.

September 7, 2020

Hi there,

This is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. I have also sent you a personal mail to help you set up apps.

Please take a look and let us know your availability.

Best,
Shahbaz

Wall & Wrenn

***Note: Postmen's complete lack of financial transparency on your total label expenditure is either abject incompetency on their end or a front for overcharge fraud. Avoid using at all costs***

I highly recommend that everyone avoid this app. They have no way of summarizing the number of labels you've purchased and the total cost that you've spent on labels to date. The labels purchased don't show up on your USPS account either. Their only recommendation is for you to manually go through each label one by one and look up what you supposedly paid for that label, which is untenable and makes it very very easy for them to commit overcharge fraud.

After doing a manual check between my credit card statement and the supposed cost of labels purchased, my credit card has been charged double for what it should've been. You get charged by a 3rd party called Visible SCM Parcel with no records, receipts or links that tie back to the labels you've purchased.

April 7, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have a tie-up with VISIBLE SCM who provides the labels for USPS at a discounted price. The user always has the option to check the genarated labels on their account along with the prices for each label. We show labels along with the prices and hence there is no chance of fraud. Click https://secure.postmen.com/logs/labels/production to view your labels.

We have also suggested our team include a feature to auto-calculates the total spendings on the account. In case if you need the invoices please email us at support@postmen.com along with the date range.

Buy Buy Mart

the connect store bar keeps on directing me to add app on Shopify app store when i have already added the app. idk how to connect to my store then

April 8, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenince. We can arrange a screenshare session in order to fix the issue at the earliest.

We have sent an email to your registered email address to discuss this further.

Previous 1 3