Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by Automizely & AfterShip

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Fangyan

Unable to set up a courier account with them, and did not get any updates from the support team within two weeks.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We have investigated the reason for the issue that you had raised related to the setting up of your USPS account.

Upon investigation, we found that the issue that you were facing was because your credit card was declined by your bank as confirmed by our partner. Hence, we request you to contact your bank to get the restrictions lifted from your card or alternatively you can make the payment with another card to set up your USPS courier account.

Rest assured that you are our valued user and we will ensure that you have a great experience with our app.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Postmen

shopwishi

Hi.. I need help with setting up my store
Needs help to track..
I dont know how to setup postmen .. needs help

My Renewable Energy Australia

The response from support is not the issue here. I am giving this app a rating of 2 for the following reasons.

I think the concept of the app is great for a business that is designed to send from one location or 2 locations only and use 2 or 3 different shippers.

However my business model is the exact opposite to the norm.
I have over 200 overseas vendors sending goods to Australia and each need 4 to 5 different shipping services to send there goods depending on the size and weight of each item.

This make the app very very expensive to have and use even if a vendor is not making sales at all. Every vendor with a shipper account is $10 each month. Times that by 200 vendors X 5 shippers plus the label cost every month.

If what I have been able to workout is correct that its out of my league.