PostPilot Postcard Marketing

PostPilot Postcard Marketing

by PostPilot

Automatically send personalized, profitable postcard campaigns

Blessed Be Magick

Great service & idea. The Klaviyo integration makes it a breeze to automate postcard sending to lapsed customers. Support is also very responsive and understanding. I would recommend this company if you're looking for a direct mail solution that syncs with your digital marketing efforts.

Scotch Porter

Not only is the Post Pilot team responsive and experts in their market position, they are there to guide you to drive the best results. We've worked with them on numerous campaigns and continue to as they help us reach our consumers in direct ways.

CYSM Shapers

Amazing customer services, and if you are using segment on Klaviyo for your emails, with PostPilot you can create a new way to contact your audiences, very useful and for sure a MUST have in the e-commerce ecosystem.

Run Gum

Love how easy it is to increase engagement and touchpoints with our customers in a very customizable way. Segmentation is a breeze. What is even better is that their support team is amazing. Love the video messages from Tom and the team. Oh and our very first campaign has a positive return. ⚡️#RunTheDay

Conntempo Boutique

I found using the site to be easy, and when I got stuck, I reached out for help via chat and got awesome help immediately! Considering it was NYE when I was asking for help, I was shocked at the quick reply and interaction. I haven't yet sent out my campaign, but I'm very excited to try this new marketing style (for my company) and see what benefits we receive from it!

Inspire Uplift

The best app for postcard marketing without a doubt. Great app and great support, really excited to see what kind of automations we can build out with postcard marketing.

TruDog

I am a first-time user. PostPilot was easy to use, easy to follow instructions for list building, artwork creation, list loading and campaign building. Staff were hands on, very helpful in offering guidance. I'm a new fan!

OTR Performance

The creators are onto something. Another marketing avenue for reaching current and future customers. Great support and good pricing!

ATH Organics

Responsive developers. New features being added. There are some features I wish it had like address verification, but these are still in development. Overall I'd recommend PostPilot.

ThisBlueBird - Modern Vintage

Great app! I like that it lets you set up on-going campaigns, unlike similar postcard apps that only allow one-off campaigns. Support has been excellent. Look forward to future enhancements. Thanks!