PostPilot Postcard Marketing

PostPilot Postcard Marketing

by PostPilot

Automatically send personalized, profitable postcard campaigns

BOOM! by Cindy Joseph

Super effective post card app! High ROI and I would definitely recommend. The interface is easy to use and the postcards were easy to set up.

Oh!mino

At first I was skeptical about "old school" postcards....but I was willing to give it a try. Our first postcard was a one-time campaign to win back customers after 120 days of inactivity. The PostPilot postcard exceeded expectations two fold! We then set an auto PostPilot card that to date is one of our best ROAS programs. We have now grown to three automated PostPilot Postcards that continue to outperform most of our other ad programs. The customer service is also exceptional! We love PostPilot!

Marigold Shadows

Really happy with Post Pilot. I love that you can clearly see ROI of a campaign. Their customer service has been outstanding. Tom was quick to reply to all my questions and get me set up. So far my 4 campaigns have been a major success and I believe in snail mail even more so now.

LeoMazzotti

Very good application, very easy to use and the support team is very present to guide and help us, it's really perfect! If our first campaign is successful, we will use PostPilot more often in the long run. Thanks PostPilot!

Kurativ Premium CBD

We have been using Post Pilot to send our Kurativ CBD customers a "thank you" coupon for roughly 3 months and have found that this is easily one of our strongest tools in bringing back customers to our website. Tom, our sales rep has been nothing short of amazing in helping us get our campaigns off the ground. Thanks Post Pilot! Awesome work!

LAMBERTONES, LLC

I will update this review once I have my results from the first campaign, but so far I am VERY impressed. The interface is intuitive, fast, and the deep shopify integration is brilliant. I just sent 60 50% off coupon cards to my VIP purchasers of $600 or more in 2020 for $53.40. If only (1) of those post cards converts, it'll cover my entire investment 2x over. Thanks so much PostPilot, I think we will be using you a LOT in the future. - Lambertones Pickups UPDATE: 10/15/20 So far our first campaign has a 749.06% ROI. Don't waste any more time dear reader, its time to send a postcard.

Blessed Be Magick

Great service & idea. The Klaviyo integration makes it a breeze to automate postcard sending to lapsed customers. Support is also very responsive and understanding. I would recommend this company if you're looking for a direct mail solution that syncs with your digital marketing efforts.

Scotch Porter

Not only is the Post Pilot team responsive and experts in their market position, they are there to guide you to drive the best results. We've worked with them on numerous campaigns and continue to as they help us reach our consumers in direct ways.

CYSM Shapers

Amazing customer services, and if you are using segment on Klaviyo for your emails, with PostPilot you can create a new way to contact your audiences, very useful and for sure a MUST have in the e-commerce ecosystem.

Run Gum

Love how easy it is to increase engagement and touchpoints with our customers in a very customizable way. Segmentation is a breeze. What is even better is that their support team is amazing. Love the video messages from Tom and the team. Oh and our very first campaign has a positive return. ⚡️#RunTheDay

Previous 1