Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

by Stodge Inc

Text Marketing w/ GIFs, 2-Way SMS & Popup -- Fully Compliant

The Pink Makeup Box

First of all.. there isn't a better SMS/MMS app out there!
Trust me, I've searched high and low, you won't find one better than PostScript! It allows you to send GIF messages and you can insert a hyper link that allows you to keep track of Unique Clicks. This allows you track progress. AMAZING! The app is Super user-friendly. I also had thousands of questions, so I was able to LIVE Chat. Alex, the person who helped me, was super patient and helpful with me. I'll definitely be recommending this app to my fellow Shopify friends.

SWL Collection

Every Shopify store owner should be using Postscript. I'm a new store owner and have tried many different sms/mms apps trying to find the best one. Some took percentages of sales, others claimed to do things that simply weren't true.

I made an almost an extra $3000 my first month using it. The team at postscripts are always available by chat to help with any questions I've had.

They are always adding new features and will actually take your feedback and add it to the program if it will help all postscript users.

I'm highly impressed with the service so far and truly believe that they are trying to make postscripts the best sms/mms solution in the entire marketplace.

Shef

Using SMS automations literally doubled our revenue overnight. We have customers texting us back, engaging with us, providing us feedback, etc. It's incredible - best app decisions we've made!

Bella Rose Passion

love this app its very helpful.. boost my sales.. very helpful and useful ...love you can personalize the text

Lasers vs. Magic

The app works great and very easy to use. ROI from SMS has been incredible so far. But the best component is how it increased customer retention. First thing we tried was to add a funny GIF along with our messaging, and customers came right back. Support has been great so far, hopefully it stays that way!

Nourish & Nurse, LLC

I just installed this app today and it has already generated revenue for us. I would absolutely recommend this app to all small shops that want to continue to grow. Alex was super helpful with my redundant questions and truthfully, finding that kind of instant support anywhere isn't as easy as it sound. Great app so far!

Madera Outdoor

We recently started using this app and its been incredible not only the service they provide but also the customer support team they have. We had an issue we needed to get resolved and thanks to Alex and their team they were able to help us immediately!

podprintz.com

SMS is where the money is at and this is one of the most amazing apps on the market today. Alex is an amazing person to work with along with his team who truly care about their clients. I give this app my highest possible recommendation and it's truly a no-brainer to add it to your store, especially if you can't afford some of those costly email services that don't even convert at this rate. I've already made my money back multiple times over.

BeanGoods

Awesome so far! Learned about Postscript at a Shopify meet up in L.A. Alex has been extremely responsive and helpful with my questions & set up. Already have had 3 sales come in directly from our first text that I sent 20 minutes ago. Wahoo! Excited to add this to our marketing efforts. Thanks guys!

Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

This is an absolute amazing App. I highly recommend to anyone looking to grow their business. The results are great and even better is the customer service. You can actually talk a real person if you have questions and they are sooooo helpful. Again, thanks so much for this app. Great results from these campaigns. Namaste!

Previous 1 3 4 5