Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Belle's Secrets

So far so good for a first time user. Its a very easy app, super convenient and Sylvia was awesome!

Kate+Gray Boutique

Morgen was so helpful and responsive and went above and beyond to make sure she answered all of my questions!

Shofo - Toronto's marketplace for Arabic pop culture

I finally found an SMS marketing app that's easy to use, had more features that I thought I needed and more importantly, GREAT customer service. Thank you!

CAROBOU LLC

Needed help regarding my 15% pop and got the answers I needed. PS did a nice job in the chat rooms,,

Chudabeef Jerky Co. | Premium Beef Jerky

Easy platform to navigate that allows SMS, coupon codes, and Shopify popups on one platform. Customer service is wonderful!

Grayland Styles Boutique

This app has helped bring customers to my website, especially since Facebook doesn't show in newsfeeds for groups/pages like it once did. I am able to send out discount codes, let me girls know when new arrivals are live, etc. To add, the customer service is top notch: I needed help today, and Sylvia was great and very prompt!!

Inspired by Frodeje'

This app was very helpful especially Mr. Sherrod he was amazing! swift, knowledgable and clear communication. He educated me and assist me with walking through the task I needed completed, I would like to have him assist me every time.

Birch & Bell Boutique

Great app and pretty easy to use! I have had a couple questions along the way but always get a pretty fast response!

Meals Utah

So far so good! Had an initial question for Customer Service and it well well. Look forward to using the app!

Dose Of Envy Cosmetics

Love this app! It was recommended to me. Its like it does all the work for you! Would definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 132 133