Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS Text marketing program

NativePath

Lots of SMS options out there but by far PostScript is the best. I've tested a few and PostScript stands out for consistently exceeding my expectations. The customer service has been fantastic, and the overall experience for both my team and our customers is excellent.

Iron Apparel

Switching from SMS Bump, love it so far! Been really happy with the promp responses and attention to detail. Thank you!

Ny Taste N Fashion

communication is good and fast which is #1 for me.. there was a few little hiccups but the agent noticed it and and had no problem getting it fixed asap

Firefly Chocolate

This is our 3rd SMS app and it's by far the best. The support team is responsive and really cares about helping us thrive - we've gotten some great advice from them to optimize and improve our SMS campaigns month over month. The segmentation is fully featured and the integrations work well. Excited to keep growing our revenue with Postscript!

Within Collection LLC

I was a beginner to this app and Morgan helped me with fixing and publishing my pop ups! Super fast work.

that fcking feminist

Morgen was so beyond helpful with every question I had! She sent over step by step video tutorials to walk me through each step without any confusion. Thank you again for the help and great app!!

Funky Confetti

I contacted support to learn about subscription plans. Morgen was the person working with me; she was very helpful and nice. I'm very happy with the outcome. Thank you Morgen, you are FUNKY CONFETTI AMAZING!!

Speak Then Think

I needed help changing from a short code to long number and the rep was very helpful. I also like how seamlessly the app works.

PRO MY PPL.

The customer service is amazing! I felt like an actual person, and not a "customer." I'm going to recommend Postscript to everyone who needs a service like this.

Pythia Clothing

Helped me pool a collection of phone numbers by offering a popup on screen. The support was also really helpful in getting the text sent out