Anmeldelser (1.957)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. juli 2024

Canceled my subscription and was still getting chsrged

Mon Coeur LLC
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
29. april 2024

is not working for my customers! i got no help to translate in Norwegain. Sms code is not working and email for weeks!

Plantespesialisten
Norge
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
30. april 2024

STAY AWAY OF THIS APP! Their customer support is terrible. We have a problem verifying the TOLL number which said not to approve our account because related to "sells products considered to be prohibited content". We have nothing to do with weed or alcohol, just a beauty supply. We reached out to them twice, not even a solution, sending us a bunch of bsh!t instructions and left.

Angelina Nail Supply NYC
2 dage bruger appen
13. juni 2024

0/10 for customer service. they will waste your time.

LAFUHQE USA
2 dage bruger appen
22. oktober 2023

If I could give this app zero stars I would. My company has been using this app over a year and the experience is the worst.

Taking money from small business owners and not delivering is the worst form of business practice. Whenever we text our customers the messages are not being delivered but your company is getting compensated.
We reached out to customer service to get a resolution and instead of assisting my company we received the run around. Some of my customers aren't receiving our marketing messages and your company needs to reimburse us.

Keionas Collection LLC
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
23. december 2023

I am trying to send an SMS campaign, but I could not send it due to a system problem. I tried to contact customer service many times, they said they would get back to me, but they never did.

Vinci Leather Shoes
4 måneder bruger appen
29. december 2023

I have been a postscript customer for 1.5-2 years and I would highly recommend not using them. I've found other service providers who give 100x better service at a much lower price.

I'm perplexed as to how this software has a 4.9.

They have been charging us for 6 months even though we expressed that we want to unsubscribe.

Post billing us for no usage for 6 months, after uninstalling the app they have billed us almost 2000$ in a month.

I am deeply disappointed in how shopify allows such companies to bill us in such a fraudulent ways.

Topping all of this off, is their support who will never try to solve the problem and will reroute you to their sales and legal teams who will only try to retain you for longer by baiting your own money.

I've not found such a terrible app all my life and I would caution any shopify owner on using postscript.

Katoura Hygiene
Australien
En dag bruger appen
4. april 2022

We used this app for about 1year. The last few months issues are worst it's time to let this app go. Automation is not working anymore. Abandon carts are not sending out. Customer Service just don't care and I downgraded the plan all my previous credits I paid for was taken.

Lil Lady Shoes
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
Redigeret 6. juli 2022

Don’t get involved with them. Postscript was amazing. We tried multiple SMS platforms- we finally felt at "home" Peter helped us get setup and he was great. Then we worked one on one with Joe, his patience and knowledge to get the most out of the app was amazing. Then we kept getting passed from person to person and now- now they won’t strategize with us monthly at all. Seems like they have a ton of turn over. Ran and operated very poorly. Not iPhone friendly.

Buddha Pants®
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Redigeret 31. maj 2021

We asked them to cancel the subscription - instead they charged us $1,500 and won't issue a refund.

Jackie's Chocolate