Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
15 mars 2023

Best SMS app + team on this planet and definitely in the Shopify ecosystem - could not recommend Postscript highly enough to other customers on Shopify! SMS really is one of the most critical channels if you want to grow and retain your customer base in Ecommerce right now

MindFit Co.
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
20 juillet 2023

Love the app, very versatile and easy to figure out. Love the automation options and drip campaign capabilities!

Conners Clinic
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
31 mai 2023

Always an easy platform with all the extra help we need! Taylor was prompt to help me on the website CS end!

Nora Gray
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 février 2024

Easily the best tool and team I've encountered and I've been in DTC / E-Comm for 10+ years. Postscript goes above and beyond always and I've marveled at the pace at which they release truly valuable tools for businesses. Highly recommend.

DOPP Fragrances
7 juillet 2023

Taylor was AWESOME!! She was a such big help and was quick to answer any questions I had with great knowledge all around! I have a lot on my plate and she helped put my worries at ease. Thank you Taylor!!

My Darling Violet
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 mai 2023

I would like to commend Faith for giving me exceptional tech customer support few minutes ago. This is the first time I have chatted to someone and resolve everything at once and she did not leave me until I resolve the issue and she was able to answer all my questions. Product value increases because of great tech support. I hope you give her a good pay raise.

Your Emf Shield
9 mai 2023

S/O to Taylor! There was an issue with one of our automations and her and the engineering team didn't stop investigating it until they found a solution even though I was about to move forward with plan b. Their team and level of support can't be beat.

MUD\WTR
22 mai 2023

Great app since we started until now! Their customer support team is very responsive which is always a must with all these shopify apps!

Stella Cove
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 juin 2023

Taylor from customer service was so helpful! She responded with questions that I had on launching a sale campaign and got back to me in record time! She answered all of my questions and I was able to launch my campaign successfully.

Maddie & Connor Co.
9 février 2024

Meg the customer service representative was extremely helpful and sorted out my issue in no time! Very good customer service.

UFORIA