Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 juin 2023

Taylor from customer service was so helpful! She responded with questions that I had on launching a sale campaign and got back to me in record time! She answered all of my questions and I was able to launch my campaign successfully.

Maddie & Connor Co.
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 mai 2023

We have used it for over a year and we still love it!! New features all the time is very helpful and support is great as well.

Trufacebygrace
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
13 juin 2023

Great customer service. Thanks to Meg for helping us get things in order! Very knowledgeable and helpful getting started and customizing our campaigns/automations.

Nusentia
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 mai 2023

Postscript has been an absolute game-changer for our business. The onboarding process is best-in-class, and their team is always available to help us succeed. They have a deep understanding of SMS marketing, and they are constantly innovating to help us reach our goals.

And their support, specifically Taylor is beyond amazing! Taylor was able to solve my problem in a friendly and efficient manner. She was very personable and attentive. I didn't feel like I was talking to a bot or that she was talking to 20 other people at the same time.

Love this platform but more so the people behind it!

Elevated Craft
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 mai 2023

Big s/o to Taylor! She is extremely patient, through and kind. There was something in particular I was trying to accomplish and she gave me steps on what to do also other ways to go about achieving the same thing, we love a queen with options! Thanks again!

Closet by TLC
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 juillet 2023

app is truly easy to use and much better than other apps like Klayvio, which I've tried before. Great for SMS because there isn't any double opt-in that you have to worry about! Recommend 10/10

phantommade
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 mai 2023

Taylor has been very communicative and efficient and is continuously helping me in any way to get my website back up and started! I channeled over to Postscript because of the brands I know that use it and I want my brand to be accessible to easy automation and more. She never let me give up and she has amazing patience and walked through everything! I will continue to work with you guys and thank you again!

Saint Omertà Apparel
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 mai 2023

SMS marketing is obviously the future, and it's important to have a good partner in the technology. The Postscript app functionality and capability is excellent, but what really seals the deal is their hands-on and helpful support. We threw some really complicated queries and our support rep Faith undertook an investigation and solved the case in a way that would make sherlock holmes jealous.

Sunski
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 juin 2023

This app is soooo impressive. The setup and help is amazing. My onboard team of Simon and Meagan were amazing. Always there to answer questions and kept me movin' forward on set up. I had a few technical questions and D and Faith answered me immediately through chat with perfect info. So friendly and helpful! I highly recommend Postscript!

Beaducation
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 juin 2023

Great experience using the platform and even better experience partnering with the customer support. Heard Alex speak on Chew On This and wanted to implement his idea. The CX team went above and beyond after hours.

Thanks Taylor!