Postscript SMS Marketing , 1.940 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de janeiro de 2024

Amazing customer service. I did not set up the automation correctly and after reaching out to support Meg helped me with all of our issues. Was extremely polite walked me through step by step of what needed to be done. Highly recommend

Iron Outlaws
2 meses usando o app
11 de janeiro de 2024

Just started using the app and already had to use the live chat a few times and their customer service is FANTASTIC. They've helped me set things up and troubleshoot, truly such an amazing app!

Lala Hijabs
Canadá
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
27 de novembro de 2023

Postscript has totally changed the game for our business. My conversion rates were in the basement and since installing postscript they have tripled. Not only does the product work, the CS team is incredibly responsive, highly knowledgeable, and super kind. If you aren't using postscript, you're hurting your business!!!

Nashville Dollys
4 meses usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

Customer service on this app is amazing! I spoke with Meg and she helped me fast and easy. She walked the steps with me and made everything happen so quickly. I love this app!

By Jaye Labs
10 dias usando o app
23 de dezembro de 2023

I am trying to send an SMS campaign, but I could not send it due to a system problem. I tried to contact customer service many times, they said they would get back to me, but they never did.

Vinci Leather Shoes
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
22 de outubro de 2023

If I could give this app zero stars I would. My company has been using this app over a year and the experience is the worst.

Taking money from small business owners and not delivering is the worst form of business practice. Whenever we text our customers the messages are not being delivered but your company is getting compensated.
We reached out to customer service to get a resolution and instead of assisting my company we received the run around. Some of my customers aren't receiving our marketing messages and your company needs to reimburse us.

Keionas Collection LLC
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
29 de dezembro de 2023

I have been a postscript customer for 1.5-2 years and I would highly recommend not using them. I've found other service providers who give 100x better service at a much lower price.

I'm perplexed as to how this software has a 4.9.

They have been charging us for 6 months even though we expressed that we want to unsubscribe.

Post billing us for no usage for 6 months, after uninstalling the app they have billed us almost 2000$ in a month.

I am deeply disappointed in how shopify allows such companies to bill us in such a fraudulent ways.

Topping all of this off, is their support who will never try to solve the problem and will reroute you to their sales and legal teams who will only try to retain you for longer by baiting your own money.

I've not found such a terrible app all my life and I would caution any shopify owner on using postscript.

Katoura Hygiene
Austrália
1 dia usando o app
Data de edição: 14 de novembro de 2023

I have to say, this app is seriously impressing me with its smooth performance. It's been a pleasure to use! And the cherry on top is the amazing support team. They've been so incredibly helpful and kind, going above and beyond to address any questions or concerns I have.

PRAYING RABBIT
15 dias usando o app
17 de agosto de 2023

i absolutely love the live chat option - my questions were answered in seconds and things that previously took at least a few hours, if not a day, with other companies was solved in under 5 minutes with the live chat option. HUGE thanks to Taylor who helped me on live chat and was so efficient and supportive of getting my problem solved quickly!

Threads of Fate
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
15 de agosto de 2023

We have LOVED working with Postscript! It is easy and intuitive to set up campaigns and automations. We have made our SMS channel more conversational and lucrative since our switch to Postscript. Our CSM Travis is always so on top of our account and comes with helpful recommendations and data. Definitely the best CSM out there. We also had a fantastic onboarding team who set us up, Jared and Kaci. In summary, 10/10 and full 5 stars for Postscript!

Brave Books