Postscript SMS Marketing , 1.946 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de janeiro de 2024

Amazing customer service. I did not set up the automation correctly and after reaching out to support Meg helped me with all of our issues. Was extremely polite walked me through step by step of what needed to be done. Highly recommend

Iron Outlaws
2 meses usando o app
11 de janeiro de 2024

Just started using the app and already had to use the live chat a few times and their customer service is FANTASTIC. They've helped me set things up and troubleshoot, truly such an amazing app!

Lala Hijabs
Canadá
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

Customer service on this app is amazing! I spoke with Meg and she helped me fast and easy. She walked the steps with me and made everything happen so quickly. I love this app!

By Jaye Labs
10 dias usando o app
27 de novembro de 2023

Postscript has totally changed the game for our business. My conversion rates were in the basement and since installing postscript they have tripled. Not only does the product work, the CS team is incredibly responsive, highly knowledgeable, and super kind. If you aren't using postscript, you're hurting your business!!!

Nashville Dollys
4 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 14 de novembro de 2023

I have to say, this app is seriously impressing me with its smooth performance. It's been a pleasure to use! And the cherry on top is the amazing support team. They've been so incredibly helpful and kind, going above and beyond to address any questions or concerns I have.

PRAYING RABBIT
15 dias usando o app
11 de setembro de 2023

The BEST SMS software on Shopify...without a doubt. Intelligent staff with willingness to think outside the box with their partners! Couldn't recommend enough.

Portland Leather
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
17 de agosto de 2023

i absolutely love the live chat option - my questions were answered in seconds and things that previously took at least a few hours, if not a day, with other companies was solved in under 5 minutes with the live chat option. HUGE thanks to Taylor who helped me on live chat and was so efficient and supportive of getting my problem solved quickly!

Threads of Fate
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
2 de agosto de 2023

Awesome customer service and great program! We use automations and text campaigns that are linked with our other apps

Nona Louise
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
15 de agosto de 2023

We have LOVED working with Postscript! It is easy and intuitive to set up campaigns and automations. We have made our SMS channel more conversational and lucrative since our switch to Postscript. Our CSM Travis is always so on top of our account and comes with helpful recommendations and data. Definitely the best CSM out there. We also had a fantastic onboarding team who set us up, Jared and Kaci. In summary, 10/10 and full 5 stars for Postscript!

Brave Books
7 meses usando o app
1 de março de 2024

Amazing customer service from Autumn, simply amazing.

Jrain