Shopify App Store 將於 12 月 11 日下午 3:00 (世界標準時間) 進行定期維護,維護期間無法使用部分功能。請稍後再回來使用,系統很快就會恢復正常運作!

Postscript SMS Marketing , 1,933 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年7月14日

Great platform and great support. Sometimes the UX can be a little clunky but nothing that can't be improved. Definitely a must-have for all stores.

Cerus Performance
使用應用程式 13天
2023年6月26日

What I love the most about Postscript SMS marketing is how quickly the team responds when I have questions to ask in the chat. There's no waiting time and they're super helpful. Even if you have questions on the weekends they get back to you first thing on monday via email.

Wholesome Story
使用應用程式 5個月
編輯時間:2023年6月7日

Pros: the customer service team via support chat is great. Wait times are super fast and I have solved many problems with their help! I also love the product back in stock feature is one of the options rather than an entirely separate app. Also really like the updated automations that were written for us.

Cons: A few more touch points during onboarding would have been good, and there's a few key metrics I feel are missing from analytics

Goldilocks Goods
加拿大
使用應用程式 3個月
2023年5月15日

First off, the pricing and more importantly, the customer service from Postscript is vastly superior to anything out there. Theyre always available to help with things when needed. For the most part, the user experience is pretty self explanatory and easy to build campaigns with. Most campaigns take like, 20 minutes or less to put together. It's not quite 5 stars for me simply because I've spent an hour designing 2 separate flows with responses to customers replies and both times the campaign never completed. The most recent of these went out to 6.8% of my list when it was supposed to go out to 100% of subscribers. It was a huge waste of my time and due to the time sensitivity of the message, couldnt be sent out later. Just be aware that the service isnt fully functional ALL the time.

Green Theory Naturals
使用應用程式 6個月
2021年1月28日

Sylvia is super helpful. The app needs more segmenting options but overall easy to use. Would recommend for anyone who needs SMS marketing!

Clean Remedies
使用應用程式 接近3年
2020年11月6日

I use this app to connect with my customers for quick announcements! I love that the staff is very helpful with helping me prepare for Black Friday!

Redline Raiment
使用應用程式 2年多
2022年1月19日

Customer support has been great, they're really responsive and able to deal with the issues I've encountered!

VizuArts
使用應用程式 2年多
編輯時間:2021年4月14日

Postscript has a fairly robust segmentation tool that allows you to use Shopify properties to create different target segments. I needed to exclude a subset of my segment and worked with a great Customer Experience Advocate to apply some manual workarounds and get things done (thank you Michael!). I can't speak highly enough of my customer service experience, which I consider equally important as Postscript's native features and functionality.

DECKED
使用應用程式 大約2年
2021年6月23日

Sylvia, Tyler, and Morgan have been great resources when the app gets a little confusing! Though the app itself is generally pretty easy to use. Any confusion on our end was mostly about when you schedule campaigns vs when you are billed for them.

Wanderer Bracelets Inc.
使用應用程式 大約2年
2021年5月14日

I switched to this app from another text app and I am glad I did. I found it easy to use and is helping me grow my text list. I also liked the free 30 day trial which helped me get familiar with the app and made it easier when it was time to choose a plan that suited my needs. I had to take off a star because it's not that easy to insert gifs. The other app I switched from had a library of gifs to add to your messages but with postscript you have to go to another website to save the gif you want and then upload to postscript. I was having an issue uploading the gifs and reached out for help. Tyler helped me right away and stayed on the chat with me until we got it fixed. The customer service was great and he was very helpful! Thanks!

Golden Chic