Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 15, 2021

Much about your experience depends on who you get for a customer service agent. Sylvia is awesome! She even made me a video illustrating a solution to my problem. I wish there was a phone number, though, so that I could talk to someone when I'm having problems with the app.

Shopbrandnewyou
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 6, 2020

I use this app to connect with my customers for quick announcements! I love that the staff is very helpful with helping me prepare for Black Friday!

Redline Raiment
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 2, 2020

Customer service is very good。Customer service is very good。Customer service is very good。Customer service is very good。Customer service is very good。

eik-test
China
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 28, 2020

Two ecommerce owners recommended this app to me and so far so good. The interface is super easy to use, fun, and has good analytics. I also like the chat feature! I deleted something by accident and a rep was very helpful in solving my issue.

After The Internet
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 1, 2020

Only 4 stars because we haven't used it for long yet but everything seems to be working great and the support team is awesome! Zev was really fast at answering and quick with figuring out a solution!

Too Fast Online
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited September 29, 2020

Really well designed service. It's a little bit unintuitive to figure out specifics on different modules (automations, campaigns, keywords, popups, etc) and what they do exactly and where things go from there, how to find customers and see the outreach that has happened, etc. But the team was very fast to respond and eager help out, then once you get a feel for it things seem to be really easy and ROI is realized scarily quickly.

VET Tv
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 16, 2020

I use Postscript to market to our biggest customers and supporters. I haven't been on the app long but am enjoying its functionality! I wish there had been a little more clarity on how the credits work (I used too many at the beginning but understand now). I have already seen an ROI and like engaging with our audience in this interactive way!

The Redheaded Camel
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 1, 2020

Zev was super helpful in the customer service chat!

Cardon
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 26, 2020

nice app so far, fast responding customer service resolved my issue i was having , thank you . just wish they integrated with mailchimp

Taste Of Style Glamtique
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 4, 2020

Great customer service, people open to feedback and always looking to improve. Segmentation capabilities are strong and easy to use.

BANGS Shoes