Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Jackie's Chocolate

Issues with campaign delivery - thousands of messages not sent. Customer service unable to provide a solution. We lose money when our campaigns don't reach our intended audience.

Waffles & Honey Jewelry

I tried to use this app it took us 2 days to try to figure everything out, finally got our first text message out and then we find out that there was an automated welcome message with a discount code we didn't set up or know about. Was completely off brand and not something we wanted I even had told someone in chat help that we didn't want anything automated right now. Will be looking for a different app for our SMS needs

October 8, 2020

We're sorry to hear that you had this experience and we take your feedback seriously. We provide pre-built automations so you don't have to start from scratch but, of course, they need to be reviewed before they are set live. It sounds like there was a mixup and the automation was turned on before you were ready. We apologize for that.

If you have issues getting up and running, our team is available on chat and can walk you through how everything works. If you do decide to give Postscript a second chance, we would be happy to help you.

whynotshoponline.com

Did the trial, if you are in the UK or outside the USA forget it you will soon get angry customers as postscript are in the USA when customers subscribe they get charged a premium rate text charge and you will soon get inundated with angry customers once they have received their phone bills like we have. You cannot edit a customer once subscribed and that's all you get from support is we are sorry this doesn't work as you are in the UK. All in all they have a good platform but it is very focused on USA customers. When I told them I wanted to leave and to remove my customers they said they couldn't I told them Shopify insists and they said ok we will raise a ticket a week later no communication, their support is good at first but soon dwindles. Sorry just being honest!