Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing | Reviews

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS Text marketing program

J & M Designs LLC

It has generated some sales for me, but it is hard at times to find the discount codes. I was surprised when I had a few sales and they had used a discount code where I didn't know it was coming from.

ujji

Postscript was recommended to me as the leading SMS platform for Shopify, and they have some good features that are hard to find (esp. the ReCharge integration). However, the honest truth is I can't say Postscript is reliable enough to recommend. It's littered with bugs and frequently either fails to send automations or sends them in error, which is a real liability to our communications with our most valuable customers. I've probably spent an entire work week of my own time working with their support team to resolve bugs and problems with their product. As a founder with zero extra bandwidth, it's really frustrating. Customer support has been helpful but frequently fails to follow up and requires reminders from me to solve problems. Their engineering team seemingly could use a lot of improvement. Love the features and wish Postscript was a tool we could simply rely on to do what it promises to do. Unfortunately, that has not been my experience.