Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing | Reviews

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS Text marketing program

b.WR

I've had some issues with Postscript accidentally filtering our messages which has been hard but Michael from customer support has been such a great help with everything in regards to getting this problem figured out.

Modified Decals INC

I just downloaded this app, seems like there's a lot that you can do with is, the customer service was great so I'm looking forward to seeing how it will help the store drive subscribers.

Nguyen Coffee Supply

Postscript's onboarding and support team have been incredibly helpful and a joy to collaborate with!

Soawfitness

I am a returning customer. When i initially signed up i wasn't the person running marketing for my company. now that i am i needed a system that was easy to use and understand. I spoke with mike in sales he encouraged me and made me feel like i could do this on my own and he was right. Then when i needed help i spoke with taylor via chat and he was amazing. Im glad i decided to sign back up

Gachiga

my experience with postscript has been so-so thus far. Customer support is great but my popup messages do not seem to be working due to some backend issue [which is currently getting looked at] Also would be nice if the popup template was a bit more user-friendly and template-based rather than having to code any custom visualizations.

Spoiled Rotten Cup Co.

I just found this app today, I have had a little struggle setting it up but the app itself has been easy to navigate, I reached out to customer support who insured me that my issue was being dealt with in a timely manner. Great Customer service and I am glad to be doing business with them.

Wanderer Bracelets Inc.

Sylvia, Tyler, and Morgan have been great resources when the app gets a little confusing! Though the app itself is generally pretty easy to use. Any confusion on our end was mostly about when you schedule campaigns vs when you are billed for them.

Ceremonia

Better than Attentive & Klaviyo. My current top choice as an SMS vendor. Extremely fast customer service.

Golden Chic

I switched to this app from another text app and I am glad I did. I found it easy to use and is helping me grow my text list. I also liked the free 30 day trial which helped me get familiar with the app and made it easier when it was time to choose a plan that suited my needs. I had to take off a star because it's not that easy to insert gifs. The other app I switched from had a library of gifs to add to your messages but with postscript you have to go to another website to save the gif you want and then upload to postscript. I was having an issue uploading the gifs and reached out for help. Tyler helped me right away and stayed on the chat with me until we got it fixed. The customer service was great and he was very helpful! Thanks!

Agent84

Insanely expensive for people with big lists (2k or more). Like nearly $100 to send 1 text. Awesome platform and super user friendly but it is so stupid expensive.

Previous 1 3