Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Shopbrandnewyou

Much about your experience depends on who you get for a customer service agent. Sylvia is awesome! She even made me a video illustrating a solution to my problem. I wish there was a phone number, though, so that I could talk to someone when I'm having problems with the app.

Redline Raiment

I use this app to connect with my customers for quick announcements! I love that the staff is very helpful with helping me prepare for Black Friday!

eik-test

Customer service is very good。Customer service is very good。Customer service is very good。Customer service is very good。Customer service is very good。

After The Internet

Two ecommerce owners recommended this app to me and so far so good. The interface is super easy to use, fun, and has good analytics. I also like the chat feature! I deleted something by accident and a rep was very helpful in solving my issue.

Too Fast Online

Only 4 stars because we haven't used it for long yet but everything seems to be working great and the support team is awesome! Zev was really fast at answering and quick with figuring out a solution!

VET Tv

Really well designed service. It's a little bit unintuitive to figure out specifics on different modules (automations, campaigns, keywords, popups, etc) and what they do exactly and where things go from there, how to find customers and see the outreach that has happened, etc. But the team was very fast to respond and eager help out, then once you get a feel for it things seem to be really easy and ROI is realized scarily quickly.

The Redheaded Camel

I use Postscript to market to our biggest customers and supporters. I haven't been on the app long but am enjoying its functionality! I wish there had been a little more clarity on how the credits work (I used too many at the beginning but understand now). I have already seen an ROI and like engaging with our audience in this interactive way!

Cardon

Zev was super helpful in the customer service chat!

Taste Of Style Glamtique

nice app so far, fast responding customer service resolved my issue i was having , thank you . just wish they integrated with mailchimp

BANGS Shoes

Great customer service, people open to feedback and always looking to improve. Segmentation capabilities are strong and easy to use.

Previous 1