Postscript SMS Marketing

Create, launch, and manage your SMS Text marketing program

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Oasis Adaptogens

Taylor was super forward/helpful. So far Postscript (free plan) has been simple/easy to use. Looking forward to seeing how this works long-term for us.

QUINN

Faith has been such a big help! I am still familiarizing myself with the platform but she has walked me through necessary steps and even created a video showing how to create a coupon. Great support! I do think the platform is hard to navigate and not super user-friendly but that might change the more I use it!

Haven's Kitchen

The customer service team for PostScript is off the charts! Super responsive and helpful. They know the platform soooo well, and are able to answer any of my questions.

Girlfriend Trend Boutique

Im not computer savvy so navigating this app is a little hard. I do appreciate the tech chat for help.

VizuArts

Customer support has been great, they're really responsive and able to deal with the issues I've encountered!

American Rebel Co.

As a brand-new user of SMS apps like Postscript, I can say one thing for certain – their customer support is top-notch. I messaged using their chat feature. Porshai from Postscript responded promptly. Over the course of 45 minutes, I then proceeded to bombard her with 13 detailed questions about functionality and settings. She answered each of them in a complete, thorough, and easy to understand manner. I could not be more impressed with Postscript’s customer service. In fact, the day before I emailed them with some simple questions and received a prompt response also. So far, I really like Postscript. It’s very robust, easy to use and it appears to work flawlessly in my tests. While I give Postcript’s customer support 5 stars, I have to rate the overall app as 4 stars for one reason. It lacks the ability to sync email addresses into the Shopify customer database. I don’t need Postscript to do any email marketing for me, but I do need a way to automatically sync customer email addresses it captures in its email pop up. Let me explain - the way it stands now, a customer completes a Postscript pop up entering their email address, however the customer’s email is not synced with anything so I have to manually download a CSV file within Postscript then manually upload the emails to Shopify’s customer database. The only way around this is to integrate Postscript with Klayvio and Klayvio can auto-sync the email addresses into their email marketing app. I checked SMS Bump and they have the same issue – you need Klayvio to auto-sync emails. Perhaps Zappier can work to integrate Postscript with Shopify’s email database but I have to look into it. In summary, if automated email syncing between Postscript and Shopify is not critical for you and you don’t mind uploading the captured emails yourself, then I highly recommend Postscript and give it 5 stars – and if you have any reservations, reach out to their customer support which I am sure will be amazing.

K.K Fashion Design

Customer service was really helpfull. Thank You :) .......................................................................................................................................................................................

b.WR

I've had some issues with Postscript accidentally filtering our messages which has been hard but Michael from customer support has been such a great help with everything in regards to getting this problem figured out.

Modified Decals INC

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just downloaded this app, seems like there's a lot that you can do with is, the customer service was great so I'm looking forward to seeing how it will help the store drive subscribers.

Nguyen Coffee Supply

Time spent using app About 1 month

Postscript's onboarding and support team have been incredibly helpful and a joy to collaborate with!

Previous 1 3 4