Postscript SMS Marketing

Create, launch, and manage your SMS Text marketing program

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

QUINN

Faith has been such a big help! I am still familiarizing myself with the platform but she has walked me through necessary steps and even created a video showing how to create a coupon. Great support! I do think the platform is hard to navigate and not super user-friendly but that might change the more I use it!

Haven's Kitchen

The customer service team for PostScript is off the charts! Super responsive and helpful. They know the platform soooo well, and are able to answer any of my questions.

American Rebel Co.

As a brand-new user of SMS apps like Postscript, I can say one thing for certain – their customer support is top-notch. I messaged using their chat feature. Porshai from Postscript responded promptly. Over the course of 45 minutes, I then proceeded to bombard her with 13 detailed questions about functionality and settings. She answered each of them in a complete, thorough, and easy to understand manner. I could not be more impressed with Postscript’s customer service. In fact, the day before I emailed them with some simple questions and received a prompt response also. So far, I really like Postscript. It’s very robust, easy to use and it appears to work flawlessly in my tests. While I give Postcript’s customer support 5 stars, I have to rate the overall app as 4 stars for one reason. It lacks the ability to sync email addresses into the Shopify customer database. I don’t need Postscript to do any email marketing for me, but I do need a way to automatically sync customer email addresses it captures in its email pop up. Let me explain - the way it stands now, a customer completes a Postscript pop up entering their email address, however the customer’s email is not synced with anything so I have to manually download a CSV file within Postscript then manually upload the emails to Shopify’s customer database. The only way around this is to integrate Postscript with Klayvio and Klayvio can auto-sync the email addresses into their email marketing app. I checked SMS Bump and they have the same issue – you need Klayvio to auto-sync emails. Perhaps Zappier can work to integrate Postscript with Shopify’s email database but I have to look into it. In summary, if automated email syncing between Postscript and Shopify is not critical for you and you don’t mind uploading the captured emails yourself, then I highly recommend Postscript and give it 5 stars – and if you have any reservations, reach out to their customer support which I am sure will be amazing.

b.WR

I've had some issues with Postscript accidentally filtering our messages which has been hard but Michael from customer support has been such a great help with everything in regards to getting this problem figured out.

Soawfitness

I am a returning customer. When i initially signed up i wasn't the person running marketing for my company. now that i am i needed a system that was easy to use and understand. I spoke with mike in sales he encouraged me and made me feel like i could do this on my own and he was right. Then when i needed help i spoke with taylor via chat and he was amazing. Im glad i decided to sign back up

Golden Chic

Time spent using app About 1 month

I switched to this app from another text app and I am glad I did. I found it easy to use and is helping me grow my text list. I also liked the free 30 day trial which helped me get familiar with the app and made it easier when it was time to choose a plan that suited my needs. I had to take off a star because it's not that easy to insert gifs. The other app I switched from had a library of gifs to add to your messages but with postscript you have to go to another website to save the gif you want and then upload to postscript. I was having an issue uploading the gifs and reached out for help. Tyler helped me right away and stayed on the chat with me until we got it fixed. The customer service was great and he was very helpful! Thanks!

Agent84

Insanely expensive for people with big lists (2k or more). Like nearly $100 to send 1 text. Awesome platform and super user friendly but it is so stupid expensive.

Clean Remedies

Sylvia is super helpful. The app needs more segmenting options but overall easy to use. Would recommend for anyone who needs SMS marketing!

GATA

I enjoyed the always quick and helpful responses from customer service : ) which is much needed since messaging across the app is often missing information and not very user friendly. Although it is a very simple tool, the setup, user flows, and UX needs the attention of a user-focused product manager. I also appreciate the payment structure and flexibility! This app provides simple SMS functions. It is not very robust or customizable, but it helps our business accomplish what we need and has helped us drive sales and retention. Again, the customer service has been exceptional. Without their support our company would have had to pass on investing in this app.

Shopbrandnewyou

Much about your experience depends on who you get for a customer service agent. Sylvia is awesome! She even made me a video illustrating a solution to my problem. I wish there was a phone number, though, so that I could talk to someone when I'm having problems with the app.

Previous 1