Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Voltaire Cycles of Verona NJ

The app is great and the support is excellent. I was able to resolve a complicated issue within minutes and it felt like I was talking to a real human.

Section 119

Just getting started with the app, but already excited for the capabilities it has. It's also refreshing to have a support team that's available quickly for trouble-shooting.

Macadons

I am still learning this application but customer service is so quick which is so helpful. Would definitely recommend.

THREAT OF JOY

Great app. Good interface and customer support. Kind of weird I could not end free trial early to go ahead an upgrade though.

TrillYnAir Co.

This app is excellent! There's so many marketing tactics integrated into this app. They even offer classes to help you understand the power of sms marketing. Customer Service is also excellent. Had an issue with my QR code & Sylvia was extremely helpful in helping me solve my problem. She offered many tips & was very kind!

Not Your Average Boutique

I am new to sms marketing, I tried another company and it was difficult to navigate through their system. So I decided to switch and it is the best decision ever. With great customer service as Sylvia shown I am well on my way! I'm so excited to get started, Thanks Sylvia!

K9 Sport Sack

Customer support is top notch. They are very quick to answer all of my questions. Highly recommended.

Mycot Style

I just started using and I'm excited for all it can do. Service is definitely ready to help! Thanks!

itswolfinszn

Had an issue with delivery text messages as my store is based in the UK and Shannon from the customer service team was absolutely brilliant with helping me resolve the issue stress free. Would recommend this service

pinupgirlclothing.com

Great product - I love the integration; it really makes a big difference in sales and engagement; good value and user interface; and very, very helpful team. Hoping they integrate with more email platforms than Klaviyo, but for a good deal for Shopify SMS/MMS, it can't be beat!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106