Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

by Stodge Inc

Compliant Text Marketing w/ GIFs, 2-Way SMS, Flows & Popup

JelliWax

I love PostScript. I use it on both of our stores. The interface is perfect. Shannon is so helpful and very patient. I really appreciate the fantastic service always.

vavoom vodka

This app has been great for us and even more Shannon at postscript has been extremely helpful! I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to grow their business

Chilau Seafood & Pepper Sauce

This app has opened my world to MMS Marketing. It takes a while to build the subscriber numbers due to the regulations. But for the audience I have built the thus far the conversion rate and open rate is through the roof compared to email. Email is still a juggernaut and I do both but this is the future for my company.

Old Bisbee Roasters

There's a lot going on "under the hood" here and the support team is responsive and resourceful. I see benefits to my customers now and in the future.

J.Forks Designs

Not only have we been happy with the app, but their customer support team is also amazing! Shannon, who has patiently walked me through my millions of questions, is fantastic. I strongly encourage everyone to at least give it a try!

Whimsy + Wellness

Postscript is a fantastic app that easily allowed us to integrate text marketing to our business and we have seen a huge ROI. The interface is user-friendly and easy to use and the support throughout set up and after has been stellar. They are quick to answer questions and help you make the most of your plan.

Jawzrsize, LLC

Absolutely fantastic SMS app! Within 12 hours of installing we generated over $1000 with just a mobile pop up!! Haven't even gotten the rest of it set up yet. Very excited and grateful to find postscript!

Rooted NYC

App works exactly as promised in driving revenue (as long as you set flows up the right way). Postscript is the Klaviyo x Mailchimp of SMS - the customization is on point, the pricing tiers are sensible, and support team is solid. Highly recommend trying it out to see how your customers respond!

Shop Blu Icon

Hands down one of the best apps. The support team is very attentive and resolves any concerns urgently. Highly recommend.

Bishop Tattoo Supply

Love the app so far! And AMAZING customer support. It's Sunday on Thanksgiving weekend and Sean has been helping us and answering newbie questions for hours. It feels like 1 on 1 VIP support! Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17