Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Stodge Inc

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Black Fathers Exist

Their customer service was awesome! They helped me on a Sunday and I'm appreciative. Will continue using this app! I'm already getting optins!

Larie Lashes

If you need a sms app that ACTUALLY converts THIS IS IT! It's very easy to use and you can tailor it to your own style. Zev from customer service is incredibly friendly and helpful. Today he helped me with adding more animations and it was super easy and so fast. This is an app that will remain in my arsenal!

Sunshine And Pixels

I've been using it for i think just about the full trial period and I have been pretty happy. I haven't even touched on a fraction of what it can do. i set up their provided templates and did the bare minimum and its already given me an ROI. And their customer service is crazy fast to respond. I will definitely keep it around!

iHeart Nature

This is the easiest app to install and is accompanied by an ALL STAR customer service. I was up and running in 10 minutes!!! Thanks!

Boma Jewelry

Shannon at Postscript is legitimately the best. The customer support is unparalleled! She literally stopped her dinner to help me and got the whole team online to fix a bug in the app. They genuinely care about customer success and I would recommend Postscript to anyone looking to take advantage of SMS!

Bliss & Backroads

Shannon was so helpful in getting my subscriber list switched over from our previous text service. I love the dashboard on postscript and it is super user friendly! We can't wait to have our text flows up and running!

Posterjack

We are just getting setup, but the pre-sales support from Shannon was excellent, she answered all the questions I had. We'll report back with results once we are up and running.

KARDYA

This app is PERFECT! Did I mention the customer service! Not only are they fast at responding but they are actually nice and understanding. Kudos to Shannon and the team! 5 Stars !

Summer Creek Apparel

This is the SMS automation app we had been looking for forever. Simple setup, well designed popups, pre-loaded templates, and excellent support. We would highly recommend this app if you're looking to grow your shop through sms marketing.

tilt

Great App - easy to use and set up. Support is amazon and can teach you the ropes and answer all your questions. We look forward using SMS in our marketing efforts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50