Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

The BK Shop

Very happy with this app. I have tried a few others and none allow me to have complete control over branding like this one. Tyler is the sh*t. Please give him a raise. He deserves it.

FLY BY JING

Great chat support experience getting integrations set up and we are finding SMS a very useful feature to offer!

SPICY WEAR

I used this app to gather contacts for my website quickly and efficiently. The support team is great- whenever you have a question they are there right away.

Golden Hills Boutique

Love this app, it has helped me generate sales almost immediately and keep in contact with my customers. Get it now!!

Unhinged Fabrics LLC

Postscript is an awesome app! My shop has had a lot of recommendations to use it and so far has been super helpful! I have had a few questions and their support was super friendly and helpful! 10/10 would recommend!

LIV & GIA BOUTIQUE

LOVE LOVE LOVE. BREANNA WAS AMAZING AND SOOO HELPFUL. THEY ARE DEF ON TOP OF THEIR GAME AND THE BEST!

GlitterDippedSips

Hands down one of my favorite apps. Customer service is so attentive and awesome to work with. I’ve had to contact them twice because I am new to the technology behind text alerts and they were so kind and helpful problem solved in minutes! Highly recommend this app!

NUTSÓLA

I've looked at Attentive, and even tried Blueprint, and Postscript is by far the best product with deepest integrations and SKU-level segmenting + the customer service team is A1 - I got the pleasure of working with Andre and he helped me in less than a min and was super friendly!

Fulton

Awesome platform - so many cool features and automations. Makes it really easy to get started with SMS. So engaging and amazing customer support - definitely try it!

Howies Hockey Tape

We had a little issue with some functions when it comes to Campaigns but Sylvia and Tyler in the customer support team did an unbelievable job at being responsive and helping out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128