Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Season 2 Consign

It took some quiet time for me to really understand how the app works and make it work for my my business but so glad I did it. The support team is very helpful and quick.

Marea Wellness

Best SMS app out there! So many services the service stops after the sales call but with Postscript the customer support team is unbelievable and continues to win you over time and time again. Stop searching - just sign up.

Dixxon Canada

New to the app, but the customer service so far has been great. Honest, informative, and very friendly.

Barton Perreira

Wonderful customer service. Super easy to reach out to, many available articles to help and if you can't find the answer, prompt response on the chat with a super friendly person available to assist!

FUN FACTORY Inc.

PostScript has been an immediate asset to our ecommerce store. Customer service is also quick and super helpful!

Shopwithmyway

Love this app! Customer service was great too they helped me with everything I needed! well worth the price too<3

mon petit shoes

This app has been really successful for us in our free trial period and we will be "subscribing"! I am so impressed with their customer service chat option. Sylvia was a great help to me in figuring everything out!

Welcome Home Custom

Everyone I speak with is so incredibly helpful. I have some off the wall questions and they are so kind to provide possible solutions. Highly recommend!

QuinNicholee Boutique

Micheal was my rep and he was amazing to say the least. He went above and beyond to help me set up. I am new to this SMS app but with his help I am all set to go and the response time was great.

Blue Seven

My retail shop uses a welcome series coupon code for our new customers. We've been having trouble recently with the same subscriber being able to access a coupon code each time jumping onto our site. Not a huge deal but we want it to be special for our first time guests. Today I finally jumped onto a chat with a postscript guru. Michael is our saving grace! He quickly and efficiently helped to solve our problem we had been dealing with for a couple of months. HE IS CRUSHING IT! Extremely kind and helpful. Thanks again, Michael!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118