Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

by Stodge Inc

Text Marketing w/ GIFs, 2-Way SMS & Popup -- Fully Compliant

Prima

We just got started with Postscript and the team has been beyond supportive and helpful. We are big believers in human connection and Postscript goes above and beyond. The customer service (shoutout to Shannon and Sean), replies in seconds and the founders are never above hopping on a call to troubleshoot an issue. SO excited to be working with this team!

Shop Juni

Incredibly easy to navigate and use! I love the inclusion of photos/gifs and the ability to be flexible with what I send to my customers. It’s also cool that the app features a tool that lets you know if the message you’re sending is weak, moderate, or strong which I like a lot. I would like to see a way to make it to where the pop up repeats every time a customer comes to your site even if they minimized it the initial time they saw it. All in all, a great app!

YogaClub

Excellent customer service! Had a feature I wanted to have them implement on the app and they built it out and inserted in the same day! Great app, great customer service. They respond in seconds.

TeamKeto

Extremely easy to use and powerful. My ROI is nuts. Best customer service! They really treat you like VIP customers!

Weatherford Fit

Hands down the best SMS platform on the market, Wouldn't trust anyone else with my SMS other than PostScript. Thanks guys!

#DailyMoneyTexts

After talking with every single SMS Shopify app company not only could they not provide the automation I looked for, they took multiple days to respond and answer my questions. Postscript did the exact opposite. Their functionality when it comes to automation is #1 in the world. However, the most important aspect of why you should download this and add it to your marketing is customer service. I especially want to thank Sean for answering my million questions, never being frustrated and being super helpful. Would not have been able to solve this without him. Sean, Thank you!

Fast Track One

Great app. Very easy to use. I especially like the pricing options: you only have to pay once the app delivers results -- once you've sent 150 messages in a month, which is very nice if you are a startup on a tight budget!

Complete Wellness

Hands down the BEST sms app out there. I've used several others and only postscript ensures your legally compliant, has an easy to use interface and integrates with all the top apps! I've moved 8 other brands into postscript and its been more than worth it!

Penelope Wildberry

Amazing app and customer service!! Highly recommend using them versus any competitor. They truly care about your business and take the time to learn about your needs to best help you grow.

Copacetic Cosmetics

Amazing truly. Right from the first day I had such positive feedback from my customers! I had at least 5 new customers that day as well. When time came to upgrade my account SEAN was super helpful and I am so grateful to this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13