Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Stodge Inc

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

The Bored Witch

Ive seen a huge difference in sales since I've started using Postscript. Its easy to use & their online chat help is amazing!

Goba Tea

I use Postscript to send SMS messages and have had a great experience so far. I had an issue with uploading my customer list and two team members (Zev and Maddie) helped me solve my issue really quickly. I am very impressed with both the app and the customer service! Highly Recommend

JIMMYCASE

The technology is great, and the on-boarding and day to day support is even better. A definite recommend if you're looking for an SMS Platform to round out your marketing plan.

driftgoods

We love the integrations this has with Klaviyo, recharge, and some other partners. We have already found it to be worth its weight in conversions.

Flawsome Stylez

Love the app!!!!Their customer service is awesome. Fast responds and was able to help with my issue.

PrimeAnchora

I needed some help with my pop ups not working and Zev was super fast with fixing the issue! Thanks!

Altus Home real

I heard about this App in a YouTube video and decided to give it a try because their CEO seems make sense.

bunchofbullshop

I've been hearing some great things about sms marketing. I'm so glad i chose this app. The customer service is probably the best so far. Shannon has been helping me ever since i downloaded this app and Omg is she funny. I feel like I'm working in an office right next to someone on my team! Getting work done and enjoying the process is the feeling i get using this app! Im looking forward to the rewards!

NuNaturals

So far so good. Very easy to use. Very detailed information. We have only used for about a month but we are liking it.

Noble & Posh

I cannot speak highly enough of this app's features and the team. They have been absolutely fantastic from the start. We've recently had an issue with Shopify billing - the team has been extremely supportive and cooperative. you guys are the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83