Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

by Stodge Inc

Text Marketing w/ GIFs, 2-Way SMS & Popup -- Fully Compliant

Babalus By Lucy

AMAZING! I love this app so much and the support team goes above and BEYOND! I have tried several text marketing companies and this is by far the best!

HydroJug

Dan & Sean were awesome to work with in setup, and answering all of my questions. We think this app is going to help us get to the next level. Definitely recommend.

Crowdmade

PostScript is a great way to start marketing to your customers via SMS. Every year we have a bigger and bigger share of users shopping via mobile, and SMS is quickly becoming a vital way to reach them.

Daily Steals

Always adding new features and has great customer service :). They are very invested in customer satisfaction.

Ohio Mulch

We love Postscript! It is very easy to use and allows you to upgrade/downgrade the credits as needed. Also, they offer GREAT customer experience. Definitely recommend!

NUI

The app is good. We're noticing increased open and click rates. However, what puts it over the top is the customer service and responsiveness. It's next level!

ANINE BING

Postscript has been the ideal tool to get us started on SMS. The ROI has been very strong, but the team has also been incredibly hands on, helping educate and ramp us up on this new channel.

Grinds Coffee Pouches

Hesitant at first because of prior experiences with SMS, however, once I met Alex and the team and got a better understanding of the "crawl, walk, run" process, I look back wondering why we didn't start sooner! Top notch product and top notch team at PostScript.

procompression.com

If you want to start text marketing (and you should!!!), there's no faster and easier way than with Postscript. I was up and running in 30 minutes and have not looked back. We've launched multiple campaigns in the past month with tremendous return on spend. We couldn't be happier with the results! The PS team is awesome as well - always ready to help when we have questions or need assistance. Highly recommend!

310 Nutrition

Owners/Support are super sharp people.
The app itself is intuitive to use with powerful segmenting capabilities.

The integration with Shopify is done really well, all customer and order info can be used with confidence.

Setting up automation or one-off campaigns is straight-forward.

We've seen immediate results just from sending a couple of targeted campaigns, well worth the investment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7