Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 30, 2023

RACHEL HELPED ME THRU A TOUGH PACK AND FIXED EVERTYHING ON MY POP UP SHE IS THE BEST.... GIVE HER HER RAISE AND TREAT HER TO A GREAT MEAL :)

LASHED BY BOSS
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 20, 2023

great customer service and relations, easy to use, and very comparable or better price-wise than competitors.

Just Be Kind Co.
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 29, 2022

Postscript is by far my highest-revenue generating channel aside from organic social media. It's super user-friendly and available at a great price. It also gives great insights for how much has been earned through campaigns and automations, customer LTV, acquisition rate, and more. I cannot recommend this app enough! I am looking forward to the day that a widget can be added to replace the email signups with SMS signups.

Little Bug
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 22, 2022

An excellent app with fantastic customer support (thanks Taylor!). Very grateful for Postscript and this interface!

The Tea Spot
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 14, 2022

I received the best service by Meg.. she literally helped me set up my entire sms marketing plan ... very detailed , and informative with answering all my questions ... im so glad i was able to complete this task today ;) ..Meg def made it happen and i appreciate her for everything .

dannigyrlsplayhouse
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 9, 2022

Faith was awesome!! She was so helpful and patient with me. Coming from a different app that wasn't working properly, and I was not getting much resolved, I had to find a new app and redo all my settings, and Faith really helped with that by sending me links, and voice messages/videos to explain. Thank you so much :)

Bossladyhustle
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
December 1, 2022

Really love this app! Has brought in close to 6 figures in sales through texts alone! Definitely worth the monthly subscription!! Customer support is always extremely helpful as well.

DoodleBop's LLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 30, 2022

I love post scripts! They have been so helpful with any issues I’ve had. They have great automations and it’s super easy to use! Just what i needed for my boutique

Mountain Daze Boutique
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 29, 2022

Postscript is #1 when it comes to SMS. From one-off campaigns to automation, you can't ask for more. The pricing is beyond reasonable and if you're starting out the templates are a game changer. Use Postscript you won't regret it. P.S. The Klaviyo to Postscript integration is super easy to set up for pop ups on your website as well.

Twin Peaks Ingredients
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 29, 2022

PostScript is great for our SMS marketing and their customer support was really helpful and fast to resolve some billing issues that we had.

Rocking The Dog Mom Life