Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS Text marketing program

IQBAR

This app was a great addition to our Shopify store. Postscript has an easy-to-use interface and their support team is top notch.

Treasured Joule

Taylor was swift and new exactly where to lead me with a wonderful screenshot.... I appreciate her swift response.

Cuddle Sleep Dream

I wanted to try out texting since my email campaigns don't have a high open rate. Customer service has been fantastic - they do an onboarding call and have super fast and helpful people available on chat. Surprisingly robust segmenting available, with lots of ideas for marketing campaigns.

GVG BRAND

This app is awesome and customer service team is great. Shoutout to Kyler and Sherrod! Also my consultant Jane who helped me set this up is stellar. Even with a small sample size I think I have already paid for my first month.

The Smashing Pumpkins

We really love our relationship with Postscript. They are supportive always, forward-thinking, resourceful and someone is always available to help even in the most hectic of times. We greatly appreciate our partnership and we know that our fans do too!!

My Bounce House For Sale

Thank you for your help- Good Customer service- Uploaded customer list- Got everything up and running within 2 minutes-

Silky Skin Custard

Postscript has been very easy to use. And I've definitely seen an uptick in sales with it. I appreciate this app.

Shop For Keeps Online

The app is so easy to use and the customer service has been phenomenal! I've seen a significant increase in sales and I'm thrilled to have found Postscript.

Wellnesse

Sylvia Om from customer support was excellent! She answered all of my questions knowledgeably and in detail and even took the trouble to make multiple screen recordings explaining different things to me. I work part time in customer service, so I can say that this experience went above and beyond. Thanks, Sylvia!

GothRider® USA

I'm always impressed by the quality of the support team at PostScript. We recently added a second instance of PostScript to our second store and they were amazing at cloning all flows and keywords. This SMS app also has amazing results! Congrats to the team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 134 135