Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Lor's Transfer Deals

I have been dealing with Andre for support and he has been wonderful. The program is fantastic, it is easy to use. It does EXACTLY what I have been looking for. I truly like that there are different tiers for pricing. If you're on the fence their more than generous trial period is a PERFECT amount of time to figure out if it is for you or not. I am a week into my trial and I know for certain it is for me! Hands down one of the best technical supports.

IWON organics - I'm Winning on Nutrition™

We love this app and use it for all of our SMS marketing needs. It's extremely easy to use and we can integrate it with Klaviyo and other apps. The customer service is second to none. Special shout out to Sylvia and Michael from the customer experience team.

Jones and Rose

Love this app! Easy to use, affordable and the support is great. You can go at your own pace and control your costs. Love this.

Pony-O Hair Accessories

I'm still in very early stages of using this app, but the customer service alone has been outstanding. I will update this review as I use this app to highlight some of the other 5 star aspects.

MishMoccs, LLC

The customer service is the best part of this app! Porschai helped me through all of the questions that I had!

DALMATA

I needed help fixing a gif and Andre literally did the most for me! I honestly have never had such great and fast service. I really appreciate this aspect alongside an app that has brought in a lot more orders too!

Rutledge Brands

So far so good. The best part so far is the excellent and very friendly customer support. Keep it up!

Lone Fox & Co

I love using this app! it helps me reach more customer than ever! 100% impressed and will continue to use it! thank you so much!

Wild Bohém

Amazing App, I have been using it for months now! Customer service is always available, and they are super helpful. The App has generated me sales within the first week so I am super happy! :)

Three Cords Boutique

Just downloaded this app and I can already say I am very satisfied with this platform! Super easy to set up and a lot of the automations are already done for you. I'm excited to see what sms marketing has to offer to my online store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122