Power BI Connector

Power BI Connector

by Alpha Serve

Export store data to Power BI to explore and visualize it.

Lully Bye Baby

The support has been fantastic and they've customised a report for us quickly and easily. Really happy with this app and highly recommend it!

Wear It Feel It

Great service and great product! The customer service is very fast in responding to help resolving my issues.

Schwinn Bikes

Great support team. Everything you could possibly need in a connector. This has been a huge help in automating what used to be a manual process.

March 30, 2021

Hello Schwinn Bikes,

Thank you for your positive review!

Jasper Industrial Supply

So far this app has been really good for us. Our financial controller was doing all kinds of reconciliations with Shopify manually, and I was able to replicate her large spreadsheet with the click of a button. The only drawback I have noticed is the inability to get actual shipping charges. The customer may get free shipping, but we still have to pay for a shipping label. I have no way to account for my label costs to get true profitability. Other tools we have used have access to this field so I hope the PBI Connector can eventually get it.

March 30, 2021

Hello Jasper Industrial Supply,

Thank you for your positive review!

First Emergency

I found it incredibly easy to figure out how to connect my store with Power BI. This is a great app and extensively used by our teams for creating reports. Fantastic app and a huge time saver for us.

SleekPicks

We use this app to import data to Power BI Desktop, it gets the job done. We would appreciate having the possibility to refresh Data Sources more than 1 time a day. Support is very responsive and helped us to resolve issues. Good work!

SquareDubai

Introducing any tools in operation which are available in the market place always forces us to think whether it will solve our purpose or not. If we are fortunate enough to get the tools which is plug-n-play and solve our purpose then we feel happy. But most of the time it does not happen in that way. Because like our business our requirements are also unique. And in those situations which is obvious, it's all depends on the team behind the tool. How they listen to you? How they bring changes in the tools based on your requirement. This connector is blended with perfect team and perfect solution for any business. I am happy to be a user of this connector and it works perfect in operation.

June 16, 2020

Hi SquareDubai,

Thank you for your feedback!