Power Currency Converter

Power Currency Converter

by Power Commerce

Automatic Currency Conversion by Location. Best Converter.

YouEnvyMe.Club

Look NO FURTHER! This is IT! I tried MANY currency converters and they did NOT work and they were very clumpy but this is BY FAR the EASIEST to install with LOTS of easy features. I give this app 1,000 stars and best of all, it's TOTALLY FREE! Hats off to the creators!

BESTDEALS-Shop.com

Great App & Fast Customer Support, must-have for me now :)
Will switch to this one thanks a lot!

JunxionSA.com

This ap is simple and straightforward. There was more user issues from me than technical.. The help I received from support specially Paul wisbso valuable. I am so grateful and impressed with the ap and service.... Keep it up!

Artisan Antiques

Excellent Application to provide different currencies for clients. Very effective for the purpose and additionally the free option is a bonus for those on a budget.

Creature Care

So far - a great app. Seamless, easy to use and works wonders with the free plan. Had a few hiccups along the way with prices not showing properly within another app but all was fixed within 10 minutes after contacting support!

Six String Folks

I have enjoyed using Power Currency Converter—it seems to be working great so far. Would highly recommend it.

ace.deals

ace.deals
Big-ups guys, I granted access to one guy name Paul and his team, to help me set it up in my Shopify back office..he delivered in less than 24 hours and absolutely free of charge. "Thanks Angels"

koolmerch

Best free app! I tried 3 apps converter but this Power Currency Converter is the best free app in shopify. It works well and lots of option. For me its a 10 star! Awesome!

Fine-Discount

J'utilise cette application depuis un moment déjà et j'en suis très satisfait. Cette application m'a permis de m'étendre vers des clients de zones monétaires diverses. GRAND MERCI.

printondemand4all

Excellent App. Its hover over feature is very good as it might reduce conversion rate. I am happy so far.

Previous 1 3 4