Power Currency Converter

Power Currency Converter

by Power Commerce

Automatic Currency Conversion by Location. Best Converter.

Hours Of Excellence

Installed app according instructions. Messed up my site by taking parts away and Shopify had to rectify it by taking the added coding away. Then Shopify as well as myself
contacted supplier but after 3 attempts over 2 days still no reply (as from 06/09) Don’t know how to contact these guys.
Update 10/09 : still no reply back
Update 16/09 : Shopify contacted them again on 10/09 but still no reply. Unbelievable! Total disregards, for their customers as well as their partners.

Dreamloco

After trying several apps this was by far the easiest to install and the free version comes with an auto switch feature. Perfect...Thank You!

OriginalLuxury Inc.

I am very disappointed. Three days I just tried to wait for the answer to my problem for helping me to set on the proper place of the widget and nobody answered to me at all. Very sad.

August 29, 2019

Hi, you are in a free trial
And is no charge. There was a error on our support chat that falsely shown us as available, whilst our team was away for summer vacation. I have also provided you with a more detailed update via support. Appreciate the frustration you have experienced in this matter.

Knockmerchs2019

The apps is helpful and because of the video instruction you can install it easy by yourself.if i gain more profit in my store i will consider to use the premium plan.

maddy mudguts

This app is easy to set up and works well on my store. I have customers in many different counties and makes it a lot easier for them to know the exact price in their currency. Thanks

YouEnvyMe.Club

Look NO FURTHER! This is IT! I tried MANY currency converters and they did NOT work and they were very clumpy but this is BY FAR the EASIEST to install with LOTS of easy features. I give this app 1,000 stars and best of all, it's TOTALLY FREE! Hats off to the creators!

BESTDEALS-Shop.com

Great App & Fast Customer Support, must-have for me now :)
Will switch to this one thanks a lot!

JunxionSA.com

This ap is simple and straightforward. There was more user issues from me than technical.. The help I received from support specially Paul wisbso valuable. I am so grateful and impressed with the ap and service.... Keep it up!

Artisan Antiques

Excellent Application to provide different currencies for clients. Very effective for the purpose and additionally the free option is a bonus for those on a budget.

Creature Care

So far - a great app. Seamless, easy to use and works wonders with the free plan. Had a few hiccups along the way with prices not showing properly within another app but all was fixed within 10 minutes after contacting support!

Previous 1 3 4 5