Power Currency Converter

Power Currency Converter

by Power Commerce

Get FREE Automatic Currency Conversion Now. Incredible power.

Fox Closet.com

This app works best giving my numerous options for the GUI and using automatic conversions and fixed rates.

popfunky

Had a lot of problems getting it to work at first, but support was helpful to get it to work and even implemented a requested feature.

Baggys Co

I haven't used it for long, but it seems to work perfectly well. On top of that, I had some trouble installing it, and the customer service guys fixed it all in a matter of minutes. Excellent support!

Zimbabwe Posts

Excellency App, very rich in functionality. thumbs up to your support team always there to help very majestic....

MYJN

Fastest support ever. Worth the five star in all aspect. Time to say goodbye to other currency apps ( opps )

ELEMENTS by Nature

May 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback for our Power Currency Converter. We are glad you like it.

Purpose Undercave

I think this is legit, true that it's the best currency converter out there for free version. You can edit easily and everything is simple to understand. This app deserves a shoutout actually. Recommended!

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review, please let us know if you have any feedback for improving or discover any undiscovered bugs.

thegreatmajestic

Lots of options available, I like the fact that you have the option to change the currency based on customers location automatically and that is a free currency converter without any hidden fees or restrictions.

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it.

Raid! Punch! Loot!

Great app. There are lot of customization options for an app that serves a singular, simple function. I'm very picky about adding extra buttons to my site, everything has to be precise. So I am quite happy it's able to be tucked away neatly onto my banner. Thanks to the team at Power Commerce!

May 21, 2019

Thank you so much for our very first review for our new app. We really appreciate the feedback and input. Please do not hestitate if you have any ideas for improving or discover any glitches we have not discovered.