Power Currency Converter

Power Currency Converter

by Power Commerce

Automatic Currency Conversion by Location. Best Converter.

White Elephant Trading Company

Been trying to contact support for 10 days. No joy. Will have to uninstall. Very frustrating as it looks like a great app but doesn't show our currency.

Hours Of Excellence

Installed app according instructions. Messed up my site by taking parts away and Shopify had to rectify it by taking the added coding away. Then Shopify as well as myself
contacted supplier but after 3 attempts over 2 days still no reply (as from 06/09) Don’t know how to contact these guys.
Update 10/09 : still no reply back
Update 16/09 : Shopify contacted them again on 10/09 but still no reply. Unbelievable! Total disregards, for their customers as well as their partners.

OriginalLuxury Inc.

I am very disappointed. Three days I just tried to wait for the answer to my problem for helping me to set on the proper place of the widget and nobody answered to me at all. Very sad.

August 29, 2019

Hi, you are in a free trial
And is no charge. There was a error on our support chat that falsely shown us as available, whilst our team was away for summer vacation. I have also provided you with a more detailed update via support. Appreciate the frustration you have experienced in this matter.

memepets

I know it's free but... it doesn't even work and when I asked Paul for help never really got much back :(

June 17, 2019

Hi, we got your support query but unfortunately cannot answer on a real time basis as we work through all support tickets on a queue system. You did not give us the chance to reply and address this issue which is very disappointing considering we help every single person who requires it. We attempted to call a "Richard" on the contact number provided too. This is a completely free app with premium features and so get a lot of support queries and we try our best to help everyone. Please contact us on info@powercommerce.co.uk so we can sort this for you. Thanks.