Power Currency Converter

Power Currency Converter

by Power Commerce

Automatic Currency Conversion by Location. Best Converter.

Timelabs

Very Good app help My alot.

But Having trouble getting currency by location to work.

Dreamloco

After trying several apps this was by far the easiest to install and the free version comes with an auto switch feature. Perfect...Thank You!

Knockmerchs2019

The apps is helpful and because of the video instruction you can install it easy by yourself.if i gain more profit in my store i will consider to use the premium plan.

maddy mudguts

This app is easy to set up and works well on my store. I have customers in many different counties and makes it a lot easier for them to know the exact price in their currency. Thanks

YouEnvyMe.Club

Look NO FURTHER! This is IT! I tried MANY currency converters and they did NOT work and they were very clumpy but this is BY FAR the EASIEST to install with LOTS of easy features. I give this app 1,000 stars and best of all, it's TOTALLY FREE! Hats off to the creators!

BESTDEALS-Shop.com

Great App & Fast Customer Support, must-have for me now :)
Will switch to this one thanks a lot!

JunxionSA.com

This ap is simple and straightforward. There was more user issues from me than technical.. The help I received from support specially Paul wisbso valuable. I am so grateful and impressed with the ap and service.... Keep it up!

Artisan Antiques

Excellent Application to provide different currencies for clients. Very effective for the purpose and additionally the free option is a bonus for those on a budget.

Creature Care

So far - a great app. Seamless, easy to use and works wonders with the free plan. Had a few hiccups along the way with prices not showing properly within another app but all was fixed within 10 minutes after contacting support!

Six String Folks

I have enjoyed using Power Currency Converter—it seems to be working great so far. Would highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4