Easy Collections ‑ Power Tools

Easy Collections ‑ Power Tools

by Power Tools

Automatically create collections for your types and brands

Buy Phone Case Online

My site has become a mess after installing this app. Now I need to contact shopify support to resolve the case! Thank you very much. I'm very disappointed

April 29, 2019

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your issues, however from the screenshot you provided, this appears to be a theme issue or an issue with another app, and is not related to the Easy Collection app, which only creates collections.

Your theme is returning JSON data on the collection pages, which is not a feature or function of our app, and would have been caused by another issue or app.

You also denied our support staff access to take a closer look at this issue. We do have experienced theme developers on staff that could help you pin-point the issue. We do want to help you, even if it is not related to us!

We ask you to kindly take down this review, it is not an accurate reflection of the app, and contact our support staff to help find the root cause of the issue.

Fribasex Friburgo Atacado das Fabricas

very good app really does what it promises - I used some time and uninstalled - I think you can improve this app if they put it to create collections with the tags of the products - is the tip .

Soulclothing Co Nz

Very useful app. I have used it to help setup collections on a couple of sites now .

Makeoff

Great app, does exactly what I'm looking for.

Retail Discount

Easy to use, and very helpful tool.

AudioShop Instruments and Recording

Very helpful APP , for most e-commerce stores this is something you'll need rather than want!