Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. Juni 2016

Nice app and so easy to use so why not.I highly recommend

Patch Freak
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
13. Juli 2016

Easy installation and help if you need it. Couldn't imagine having to edit our tags manually. Great time saver.

Eofficedirect
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
20. November 2020

Amazing app! Super simple and intuitive to use, and it works as promised. I was able to add and revise tags to thousands of products in my store within minutes. Chris at support was super helpful, and responded within a day (because of the 12 hour time difference).

Ken & Dana Design
26. Dezember 2018

This app is pure heaven on Earth. So user friendly and does exactly what it promises...

Just to think of all the hours I spent manually editing tags.... :(:(:(

Thanks devs!!

Prenda Perfeita
Portugal
24. Mai 2018

What a great app! Saved me a ton of time.

Pacific Coast Outlet
25. August 2018

Great! Useful, yet simple to use app that saved me a lot of time redoing tags as I've been going through the Shopify learning curve. Thanks for keeping this awesome tool free!

Natural History Laboratory
4. November 2018

Love this little app - it should be a function in Shopify - but it’s not - so this is really a necessity for me

www.remixd.co.uk
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
21. Oktober 2017

This is a fantastic app for bulk editing of tags. I am so glad we found it. Works great!

Ctp2
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
25. November 2013

For power-users this app solves a long-standing bug in Shopfy's Collections (i.e. not supporting NOT) free of charge. You can't say fairer than that!

Taylor Stitch
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
19. Februar 2016

100% recommended, a must have tool. This app it will make your shop admin tasks easier and you will save a lot time. Thanks

Babymac