Power Tools Bulk Edit Tags

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lingerie Ponto Com

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

simpleesmente exelente o melhor app da categoria

Ctp2

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is a fantastic app for bulk editing of tags. I am so glad we found it. Works great!

Truck Town

I'm using this app to bulk edit my tags. It works perfectly and pretty fast considering the mass amounts of products we have in our store!! I love all the different options there are for ways to add the tags!!!

Vapescom

A neat free app to help bulk edit tags with ease saving you lots of time.

The Chocolate Box Australia

Location Australia

This was a very helpful app when I wanted to clean up the variety of random and mixed case product tags appearing in the product dropdown filter options that the customers see, (that I didn't realise they were going to). Bulk editing gave me the option of doing this much more speedily than if I had to click and save into each product. Recently I used a feature that allows me to quickly hide or publish the collections from a single page list, and I really like that feature to keep track of published and hidden collections.

Doofery

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

LIFESAVER! Powerful app, managed to tag 500 products with multiple tags, broken down into a number of collections in just a few minutes. Thank you:)

Fishing Tackle Direct Nz

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great for fixing tags easily on large collections!

Maorimod

Location Ireland

Very useful app! Make sure you check my website if you read my review :)) Thanks!

Best Home Rugs

Time spent using app About 5 years

Power tools have saved me so much time! Thank you so much, incredible stuff

Cruisinger

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app! Huge timesaver. Full stars!