Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Gojideals

This is a really great app. It saved me a ton of time when I needed to adjust one of my tags. I just went into this tool, used the "replace with" option and boom! All updated! Thanks so much, I will definitely be using this one again!

Black Velvet Sydney

Great app for managing latest words used to describe products. www.bvsydney.com

Eofficedirect

Easy installation and help if you need it. Couldn't imagine having to edit our tags manually. Great time saver.

Biscloset

Amazing App, easy to install and use. Exactly what I needed.

Collection Earth

Trust me, this app will save you a ton of time

Patch Freak

Nice app and so easy to use so why not.I highly recommend

Natures Healing Crystals

I was dreading hours of work dealing with tags, and then I came across this app, absolutely love it !

Diaper Cake Boutique

MUST HAVE app for someone new to online storefronts! If you need help, don't have a lot of time,aren't tech savvy, organization can become overwhelming. I LOVE this app and today am grateful for it, it not only helped me "clean up" things, it did the work for me!

Pumpkin Pie Kids

This app saves me a lot of time. I use tags on my website, so this app makes it super easy to make changes in bulk. Highly recommend.

Stwff Stuff

Extremely easy to use and very helpful to have the ability to replace existing tags with new tags quickly. This is really helpful when you're using tags as the subcategory menus for navigation as Shopify doesn't provide any way to modify the name of a tag if you need to edit it after you've started adding it to products. This FREE app allowed me to change the name of a tag (and hence the name of the sub category menu) in seconds!