Rezensionen (165)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
21. Februar 2024

I promise you that I have never had better customer service in my life, this application has completely changed the way my web makes it easier to find the right product for my clients, it has been the best experience of my life, special thanks to Chris for always helping me with my requirements quickly and with quality.

Gun Hill Tire House (WTW-WHOLESALE TIRES & WHEELS)
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 13. Mai 2024

We integrated the filter and it works fine.

Vinkastellet ApS
Dänemark
4 monate mit der App
1. Juni 2024

"fancy" ONLINE app without support on weekends. Useless big time.

Brian Borg Real Estate Agent
Malta
3 minuten mit der App
Power Tools hat geantwortet 2. Juni 2024

Hi Brian,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Our dedicated support team does monitor tickets over the weekend, especially on Saturdays, to ensure timely assistance. However, since you did not specify any details, it's challenging to address your concerns accurately during the weekend.

We strive to provide high-quality support with trained professionals, rather than automated responses. While our team does have weekend commitments, we aim to respond as promptly as possible. If you could provide more details about your issue, we would be more than happy to assist you further.

Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to improve your experience with our app.

8. Januar 2024

There is no other Filtering App that even comes close to how clean and fast this one is. I've tried a lot of them.

This app won't turn your URLS into a bag of shit. Chris in customer service performed with a diligence I have never experienced before with Shopify apps... followed our design instruction to a T.

Highly recommended!!!

STRAYE
4 tage mit der App
14. November 2023

Amazing customer service. We have a huge inventory and rely on this filtering app to help our customers navigate. I can't say enough good things about this app. A must!

Sunsets Inc.
12 monate mit der App
25. Juli 2023

For me, I find this app really useful for bulk updates of a 10 year old inventory and also managing customer filtering options at the front end.
I have found this easy to use, easy to install and when I have had something I have been unsure about or struggled with then the support team have been helpful, quick and responsive.
Totally recommend this. At least take up the free trial, you have nothing to loose.

Frenchsoaps
Vereinigtes Königreich
10 monate mit der App
12. Oktober 2023

Always great costumer service! Fast and reliable, and a great filtering system, which is easy to navigate in. Thanks Power Tools!

Headz Up
Dänemark
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
22. Dezember 2023

Great app and the support team is the best!!

soonMAMACZ
Bulgarien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
18. Februar 2019

Really appreciate the apps and the service I've received from the Power tools team, specialy with Chris who gave me one of the best service I didn't get from anyone. Very rapid and effective. Thanks Power tools and Chris!

Mobilier Enora
Kanada
Etwa 8 jahre mit der App
Power Tools hat geantwortet 23. April 2019

Thanks for your review! Chris and the support team have been working overtime! We're always here to help!

12. Januar 2016

Probably the most important app we installed. Makes Shopify actually function like you would expect an e-commerce platform to function. Great at creating automated and custom filters.

Drops Of Vapor