Filter Menu by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Botigi

Amazing app- easy to learn and to use, and the menus look grate. I had to make it RTL for my store- and it was relatively easy, and still looks good.

Petit Deviendra Grand

Very nice app!! Easy to use, and it does exactly what you need! For us ( an online children clothing store) we needed to seperate our items per multiple sizes ( ex: NB, 3m, 6m, 9m, etc..!) This app makes it easy for the customers to find what they need.

And its very easy to customize.

You can check our store www.petitdeviendragrand.ca to see what kind of filters we used!

Alchemy Fine Home

While at first I was a skeptic Brad really showed me what we needed to do to get the filters working correctly. He has been a pleasure to work with, quick to respond and even helped us customize a few things to make the filters look great on mobile and web. Thank you!!!

Majolie 2

We have been using this app for 3 years now and got something to be fixed on our e-shop (our mistake) Brad helped us right away and did even more than we first asked ! Truly amazing support ! Many thanks to the team!

Shopusa Zawadee Com

A fantastic app for guided navigation. Support in getting us installing and running was impeccable and would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for filtering solution on shopify stores.

Palo Duro Precision

The software seems very powerful. The filter works great and the bulk tag editor is fantastic. I wasn't comfortable modifying my them myself, but Brad got it set up for me and even did a few minor mods for me.

Little Light Post

Very happy with this app. Also very happy with the service they provide and help they offer. I payed a fee to have them install and set up my filtering for me and it was well worth it. I payed 150$ USD. They really do want your store to succeed. They were super responsive. So glad I got this app!

The Pet Vault

What a great app, transforms your site completely, we had no real issues, i contacted support for some advice and they implemented the changes for me straight away despite it being a sunday! It looks great and works perfectly, check it out at https://thepetvault.com/

Shopbellababe

I was very satisfied with Brad's help. Amazing customer service!

Bklynbodies

Fantastic app and looks great! Brad helped me fix a small issue within seconds! He provided phenomenal service and a quick response.