Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

His Hers Toys

Their customer service is amazing !!!! With me not being so code savvy and plus switching multiple themes they were patient and helpful every step of the way.

Heritagehardware

WOW! Works Great! And while my integration was not without problems, the support was right there to take care of the problem, and took care of the problem on a Saturday!!! I am VERY happy!

Motivation Supply

Support is lightning fast and very helpful. I had issues getting it working on my theme, support was able to resolve it in a VERY short period of time.

Thank you Power Tools Team!

Lovefurnitureuk

I can't thank you team enough for both the app itself and after support.

I knew I would have little time to study the filter app so was looking for something relatively straight forward to set up and more importantly the support of the team behind it.

The app itself was ready to use in less than a few hours and Brad and the team guided me on the essentials to the point where it is now fully functional and works a treat with a lot of scope to grow as our product range grows.

In addition I had an issue with coding that I had created myself (nothing to do with the app) and external 'hire an experts' quoted me thousands of pounds. I asked the Power tools team to take a look out of interest and it was fixed within minutes. This meant so much to me and proved Power Tools were there to support.

I would recommend this app for its functionality and flexibility in custom filters but also the service of the team.

Cysterwigs

This app works beautifully. Brad was very helpful in getting the kinks worked out before it went love on my site. I am thrilled with the result. Great app - definitely worth every penny!

Penny And Piper

I originally had some trouble understanding this app, but after a couple of times watching their really informative video, I got the hang of it. They really communicated and helped me with some problems I was having. Super amazing company and product. A must have.

Erictrabert

App is super easy to plug in and very intuitive! Got it up and running in less than a day on our site, even while having to add additional tags and collections to sort by on the Shopify platform. Highly recommended!

Drops Of Vapor

Probably the most important app we installed. Makes Shopify actually function like you would expect an e-commerce platform to function. Great at creating automated and custom filters.

Fine Part Gallery

Amazing app with all the features that should be standard in Shopify's store management. Complete control and customization for filters that cannot be achieved through Shopify alone without a lot of knowledge and hard work. There is a small learning curve at first but once you settle in the possibilities are endless. I am more than happy to pay for this app and its functionality. Thank you for your hard work!

Keepitclean Com

Brad and Emily did a great job setting things up for me and customizing it the way I wanted. I highly recommend this app if you want a professional filter menu that comes with excellent customer support

- Michael