Filter Menu by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Rays Jewellery Malta

Important and great app especially if you've got a lot of products, but most of all excellent service!

Jewelryservice

This APP is fantastic, it is rich in features and works smoothly. We made some coding changes to our website that impacted the APP, so we reached out to Power Tools Support and received fast and efficient resolution. Would highly recommend APP and company for their good service. allwatchbands.com

Fabricandfashion

Brad is a very professional, and helpful developer. Even helped me customize my app, with his coding knowledge, and got me the results I wanted. This guy is the real deal, and knows how to make his customers happy. Wishing you much succes! -LotsOfFabrics.com

Thebeardgod

they have one of the best costumer service I have had! I highly recommend them! thanks

Bette Court

The app is fantastic in provided a clean navigational click through path and the support is even better. Highly recommend.

Buy1get1halfprice

Works great, you can style with css and when we broke some of the code that stopped it working within hours they had fixed the issue via support. Great app, highly recommend.

Sfm Sales

I saw this app and it looked just what I required. Emailed and Brad responded within a few hours. I paid to have it installed (at a very fair and low price indeed). Brad had me up and running the very next day. I had an employee add tags to our products (VERY simple with the BULK edit tags in the app). A couple of days later and it was all up and running. Super easy. Thanks! HIGHLY recommended.
Kind regards,
Julian Patrick
Managing Director
www.stovefitterswarehouse.co.uk

Ptsllc

Wonderful experience working with Brad and I can't say enough on this app. It is the only filter app that auto updates the filters as options are selected. The previous app I used didn't offer this feature, if the filter doesn't auto update then it gives options that aren't available and your customers will just end up with empty carts. Give this app and Brad a chance, you won't be disappointed.

Vintage Electric Supply

Hands down the absolute best app for sorting collections with lots of products and variants. Brads support went above and beyond to make sure I understood how to utilize the app properly and also made me realize some best practices to deploy in my shop for my collections. I wish they had more than 5 stars to give because Power Tools - Filter Menu deserves it !!!

**UPDATE** One year into using this app and it keeps getting better and better. Recently had a few questions regarding added functionality and Veronica and Brad were not only prompt in responding, but their support to helping me unlock additional functionality was key in taking my shop to the next level with my filters. Thanks again and keep up the great support!!

The Boutique Rack

I have a store with a lot of different variants. This app has helped my customers filter down their options to find what they looking for quickly!