Filter Menu by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Artistically Invited

I really like this filter app. I really like how I can choose how to filter everything and how it sorts it within the original collection. The look of it is nice too. I think the customer support alone is a great reason to get this app. I had a unique request for them and they were up to the challenge and immediately went in and implemented the solution to my request. I highly recommend this app. Thank you so much!!

Codex Anatomicus

Great app, very functional and doesn't slow down the site. Also great customer service, very helpful.

American Tall

Excellent app. I spent considerable time trying to set up other product filter apps and none of them did what we needed. Power tools filter is incredibly customizable and there are tons of automatic installations meaning even those with little coding experience can implement these filters on their site. There are also helpful tutorials if you get stuck and support was excellent. I was initially hesitant at the price when compared to other filter apps but of the ones I looked at in depth Power Tools has many more features and is worth it.

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

Jj Hat Center

Great app! The installation was quick, and the support from Brad was fantastic. Thank you all!

Fine Design Trading Company

Best app on Shopify if you want your customers to be able to sort and find products quickly. If you're going to pay for just one app, I highly recommend this one. This app is POWERFUL. Being able to sort like the 'big box' stores is/was the most requested option from my customers and has already increased sales. I am super 'picky' and Brad was OUTSTANDING with helping me with the initial setup. Since I am still loading in suppliers and new collections I look forward to creating a solid sort and search system for every line I carry. If you want to check out what I have so far, my store is www.finedesigntradingcompany.com. I cannot recommend this app enough for stores who carry multiple lines and product types.

Big shout out to Brad and the team!
Aletheia

Sonice Vn

Awesome tool! Helped our team to run a bilingual site in a few days only. Support is extraordinary!

Belowgresheet

I use the filtering app. It does exactly what it should. I can easily organize categories by tags. When all is said and done it looks like Ebay's hierarchical menu. I had to put a little sweat equity in but it was well worth it! 6 stars.

The Design Edit

So far, so good! This app does a great job of getting around Shopify's limitations with filters, and Brad provides excellent support and customer service, making customisations for us where possible

Lachemise

This app is amazing. Does exactly what it says it does without any trouble. Also, Brad gives fantastic customer service. 5/5!