Filter Menu by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Roominga

Works like a charm! Great Support! What should I say? 5 from 5!

The Joy Factory 3

This app was recommended by our web development company. At first I did not have much expectation other than it's an app to help my customer filter and sort through our 300 SKUs. I was pleasantly surprise to see that because of this tool my SEO also was boosted for some very competitive key word terms. Also the landing pages that drive this traffic is pre-filtered so the customers gets served the correct SKU corresponding to their search. I did not plan for this but it was nice to see. I highly recommend this tool to other website owners. Check out my site and find out how mine works, www.thejoyfactory.com and see it in action.

One Shop Lingerie

How much do I love this app? 5 Stars and more. The documentation was a bit daunting to say the least, but I concentrated on playing with one small collection and got there in the end. Plus you need to check that you have your settings correct on your theme. So patience pays off. It works perfectly and I didn't need support once, or to request customisation. My store won't open for about 6 weeks so you can't see it yet. However, I will be installing in another store that's been operating for 2 years with a theme that didn't support side bars. Now changing to a side bar theme because it's worth it to get this app. (If you're looking for a left side bar theme Retina is one of them). Do the free trial and set aside an hour to work through the instructions slowly and patiently - well worth it.

His Hers Toys

Their customer service is amazing !!!! With me not being so code savvy and plus switching multiple themes they were patient and helpful every step of the way.

Heritagehardware

WOW! Works Great! And while my integration was not without problems, the support was right there to take care of the problem, and took care of the problem on a Saturday!!! I am VERY happy!

Motivation Supply

Support is lightning fast and very helpful. I had issues getting it working on my theme, support was able to resolve it in a VERY short period of time.

Thank you Power Tools Team!

Lovefurnitureuk

I can't thank you team enough for both the app itself and after support.

I knew I would have little time to study the filter app so was looking for something relatively straight forward to set up and more importantly the support of the team behind it.

The app itself was ready to use in less than a few hours and Brad and the team guided me on the essentials to the point where it is now fully functional and works a treat with a lot of scope to grow as our product range grows.

In addition I had an issue with coding that I had created myself (nothing to do with the app) and external 'hire an experts' quoted me thousands of pounds. I asked the Power tools team to take a look out of interest and it was fixed within minutes. This meant so much to me and proved Power Tools were there to support.

I would recommend this app for its functionality and flexibility in custom filters but also the service of the team.

Cysterwigs

This app works beautifully. Brad was very helpful in getting the kinks worked out before it went love on my site. I am thrilled with the result. Great app - definitely worth every penny!

Penny And Piper

I originally had some trouble understanding this app, but after a couple of times watching their really informative video, I got the hang of it. They really communicated and helped me with some problems I was having. Super amazing company and product. A must have.

Erictrabert

App is super easy to plug in and very intuitive! Got it up and running in less than a day on our site, even while having to add additional tags and collections to sort by on the Shopify platform. Highly recommended!