Filter Menu by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Muscle X 1

Awesome App! exactly what i was looking for and super easy to use! Thought it was going to be a long job but i was all done in 15 minutes with 500+ products. Fantastic!

Pryntlab

Fantastic product and the best support I could ask for. There is no substitute for the filter menu. Wonderful job by the developers.

TheEchelon

by far the best customer service out there!
Probably the best customer support I have ever experienced.

And of course also a great app for my needs.

GS Equestrian

The best filter app for Shopify. We are using it for a lot of our stores. Highly recommend it to any store with lots of products. Excellent service too!

Soren's House

Great App! We now have a really nice looking, easy to navigate filter menu that makes it easier for customers to find what they want. Found it easy to setup and the support has been superb. Thanks.

Haggertys Music

We needed a robust, organized and flexible solution for our store, which will carry 1000's of items. Their Dashboard makes managing filters, tags and bulk editing a breeze!

As well, they were quick to assist me with my questions and setup. Great value for the money!

"Filter Menu" by Power Tools is that solution, and more.

Hush Style

BRILLIANT! great app for sorting collections into a meaningful and user-friendly order. Excellent support and cooperation.

OGI-LTD

Great customer service. Store looks organized and accessible. Highly recommended. Received immediate attention to my requests.

NIXX RetaiL LLP

Awesome app! As others have mentioned, it takes some time to fully understand how to operate the filters but there are great instructions, videos and really helpful support.

Love Cherish

Very good app and excellent customer service. All my queries were answered immediately and the team even helped implementing the app to my theme.