Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

Live Your Life Gear

Really great App. The customer service is also excellent. I got the shop fully configured with size and vendor filtering in just a few hours. I ran into a question during the setup and the support responded very timely within 1 day. Great experience with this app and highly recommend it.

Flamme En Rose

Amazing app easy to use and especially an extraordinary good customer service! Veronica help me fix a little issue in less than 24h! Very happy!!

Russell Road Racing Parts

5 stars so far I am still fairly new to using it but if offers exactly the features I need for a large catalogue. The question I asked prior to downloading was answered quickly and competently and I look forward to continued use of the app! Would definitely recommend.

Luxorlinens

Great app! . Exeptional cusotmer servicee!

Cibuforhair Com

The app operates as advertised and the real winner here is the support staff...they are amazing and will assist right away!! Other app developers should really take notes from these guys!!

Blue Planet Outlet

This is the perfect app for menu filters- small or large inventory.
If you need help setting it up their support will have you up and running in no time.
They even found a glitch with my Shopify site and contacted Shopify and had it fixed by the end of the day.
Overall it is very easy to use and well worth the price.

Soiefleuri

Power Tools is a great app to use. The support service is excellent and speedy from the reaction. The big bonus is that the filter system also works on the cellphone with a great looking layout. I think it is one of the best apps what you can use in your collections to get all professional. You are one of a kind of developers here. The other companies here in the app store promise a lot and charge also allot. Cool will be if you can provide in the future a nice translation program for the Shopify stores.
With best regards,
Phil

Daily Schedule New York Ph

I just had the best customer support experience ever. Brad was great and went above and beyond what we needed.

ph.dailyschedule-ny.com

Alphadijk

I would give 6 stars if I could. Fantastic support, really friendly and helpful, the app performs as described. There are even tutorial videos which make getting to know the app super easy. Awesome!

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!