Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

Size 11 Heels

This is by far one of the most useful tools a fashion eCommerce store can have.
Not only is it easy to use and customize, but the customer support is on point and absolutely phenomenal.

If you're on the fence on whether you should get a product filter option, just try it.
I swear, having this instead of using tabs that my customers can't filter through has given me the edge against my competitors.

It's completely affordable, and totally worth the investment.
I'm super grateful that the team at Power Tools created this and made my life that much easier.

Woodchucks Wood

Takes a little bit to get used to, because it's very flexible, and has a lot of options. But, now that I've got the hang of it, it's as simple as adding tags to my products, and they automatically categorize in my store.

Every time I've had an issue, it's been user error....no fault of the app.

I will also say that support helped more than I expected. They went above and beyond, in my opinion.

Pronomadstore

Great app! Easy to use, advanced dashboard, awesome (and fast) customer support.

Recommended.

Vive Enlinea

Works perfectly with my store.

Life Clothing Partick

Great App! Easy to use!

Contacted support on a few occasions and Brad was fantastic got it going the way I wanted in no time at all.

Cats Got Attitude

We recently installed this App and had a few difficulties getting our Filters to appear as we wanted them to. Brad worked with us over the course of a few days to help us get the result we were after and we couldn't be happier - the result is fantastic! Would highly recommend it.

Vesprinistore

great app and fantastic support!

Botigi

Amazing app- easy to learn and to use, and the menus look grate. I had to make it RTL for my store- and it was relatively easy, and still looks good.

Petit Deviendra Grand

Very nice app!! Easy to use, and it does exactly what you need! For us ( an online children clothing store) we needed to seperate our items per multiple sizes ( ex: NB, 3m, 6m, 9m, etc..!) This app makes it easy for the customers to find what they need.

And its very easy to customize.

You can check our store www.petitdeviendragrand.ca to see what kind of filters we used!

Alchemy Fine Home

While at first I was a skeptic Brad really showed me what we needed to do to get the filters working correctly. He has been a pleasure to work with, quick to respond and even helped us customize a few things to make the filters look great on mobile and web. Thank you!!!