Filter Menu by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Bonefly

great app and support is outstanding,,,,,tried various filter apps and this once looks and operates great

Verdaci

Great App! I installed it and used it straight away, so easy to use!

Cuckooclock

Great app and a quick response to my technical issue.

Fietsenconcurrent

Good support and simpel design. Works perfectly

Fan Gear Nation

Brad helped get our store setup and taught me how to use the product. Great customer service.

Opherty Ciocci

Excellent App.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Size 11 Heels

This is by far one of the most useful tools a fashion eCommerce store can have.
Not only is it easy to use and customize, but the customer support is on point and absolutely phenomenal.

If you're on the fence on whether you should get a product filter option, just try it.
I swear, having this instead of using tabs that my customers can't filter through has given me the edge against my competitors.

It's completely affordable, and totally worth the investment.
I'm super grateful that the team at Power Tools created this and made my life that much easier.

Woodchucks Wood

Takes a little bit to get used to, because it's very flexible, and has a lot of options. But, now that I've got the hang of it, it's as simple as adding tags to my products, and they automatically categorize in my store.

Every time I've had an issue, it's been user error....no fault of the app.

I will also say that support helped more than I expected. They went above and beyond, in my opinion.

Pronomadstore

Great app! Easy to use, advanced dashboard, awesome (and fast) customer support.

Recommended.

Vive Enlinea

Works perfectly with my store.