Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

Majolie 2

We have been using this app for 3 years now and got something to be fixed on our e-shop (our mistake) Brad helped us right away and did even more than we first asked ! Truly amazing support ! Many thanks to the team!

Shopusa Zawadee Com

A fantastic app for guided navigation. Support in getting us installing and running was impeccable and would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for filtering solution on shopify stores.

Palo Duro Precision

The software seems very powerful. The filter works great and the bulk tag editor is fantastic. I wasn't comfortable modifying my them myself, but Brad got it set up for me and even did a few minor mods for me.

Little Light Post

Very happy with this app. Also very happy with the service they provide and help they offer. I payed a fee to have them install and set up my filtering for me and it was well worth it. I payed 150$ USD. They really do want your store to succeed. They were super responsive. So glad I got this app!

The Pet Vault

What a great app, transforms your site completely, we had no real issues, i contacted support for some advice and they implemented the changes for me straight away despite it being a sunday! It looks great and works perfectly, check it out at https://thepetvault.com/

Shopbellababe

I was very satisfied with Brad's help. Amazing customer service!

Bklynbodies

Fantastic app and looks great! Brad helped me fix a small issue within seconds! He provided phenomenal service and a quick response.

Rays Jewellery Malta

Important and great app especially if you've got a lot of products, but most of all excellent service!

Jewelryservice

This APP is fantastic, it is rich in features and works smoothly. We made some coding changes to our website that impacted the APP, so we reached out to Power Tools Support and received fast and efficient resolution. Would highly recommend APP and company for their good service. allwatchbands.com

Fabricandfashion

Brad is a very professional, and helpful developer. Even helped me customize my app, with his coding knowledge, and got me the results I wanted. This guy is the real deal, and knows how to make his customers happy. Wishing you much succes! -LotsOfFabrics.com