Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship

Now forced to close my shop for mistakes ruin two months of work by the programmer of this tools. Ruin all SEO and ALL tags I had used many many hours make - ping - pin - and optimize for best SEO.

Now I will have to close my shop thanks to the f..l. maybe they are more professional at Bigcommerce.

Ask specified what tags i needed for the filter and very simple but he did not manage to follow the instructions.

November 25, 2020

I see you have left 1 star reviews for a number of leading apps on Shopify. As we discussed many times, the app may make changes to your tags in order to enable optimal filtering. Our support team tried very hard to work with with you, but in the end I think it is best if you try another app or platform.

Oscar & Friends

USE THIS APP WITH CAUTION.
I am by no means a stupid person but the instructions on how to use this, well let's just say the Plain English guide was not followed. A lot can be done to make the explanations clearer.

I then decided to delete this and it stayed on my site, then i went in and deleted the code and had an error message on display now today, I find out that whole categories of product have been wiped out because the tags changed so i have potentially lost sales because of this app.

If you want to use it my advice would be DO NOT USE IT ON YOUR LIVE THEME unless you are willing to risk a monumental disaster to your store.

November 25, 2020

Thanks for the review - we do take a backup of your theme and do our best to ensure that no data is lost. When you remove an app, it automatically disables all access, so we are unable to remove any theme changes, however if the app is re-added we do have a feature to remove any code. You can also contact our friendly staff at any time and we'd be happy to help!