Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

YEPSS

Very useful app, but some times it takes a few hours to update with store.

August 13, 2020

Thanks for your review! I do notice you have a large number of products, and to ensure that we have 100% uptime with Shopify we do need to rate-limit the updates for large stores as per the Shopify API rate limiting.

You can manually run an update at any time though, within the app, by pressing Run Store Update. Our support team is also on hand to help resolve any questions and to work with you on improving the the time between updates and the update time!

Pajar Canada

We needed to feature a search by size function for our website and Filter Menu does the job. The installation and customization process isn't instantaneous depending on the shop's theme, but Chris and his team is more than ready to help to get the job done.

The Lighting Factory Inc

Great App for the Price, My only Gripe is that I wish there was some more informational material or video examples of what everything does. I'm sure if I would have asked the Dev team would have helped. Other than that it has been relatively easy to use .

September 26, 2019

Hi, thanks for the feedback - we have a full library of video and support documents in our Help Center: http://help.powertoolsapp.com/en/

Auxilia Apparel

Great filtering system, very intuitive and at a great price. Definitely worth downloading and using the free trial at the very least.

Bijou Lifestyle

We found the customer service really helpful as well as the app works really well!

It's a bit confusing to start with but once you get the hang of it it's really easy.

Handleitobrien

Really easy way to get a drop down filter on your site and for free!

Brandoo

Great app for startup companies

Gear N Bits

Still figuring this out but support has been helpful with so many things i had questions about.

The Cultured Cup

A little confusing to set up at first, but works wonderfully. My only complaint - I wish it didn't have to refresh whenever you select/deselect a filter. This forces the customer to scroll back down.

My Wedding Decor

I think this is a potentially an excellent app but sadly, this is not intuitive nor easy to use. I wanted price and colour filters to show as separate filter groups but clicked the tag section by mistake which created a large number of ugly tags eg Colour-black-50. Even after backing up my products, manually removing each of those type of tags in the back end, clicking the Delete Unused Tags red button AND removing the app, they're still there.