Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools | Reviews

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

Opus Harley Davidson

Excellent product great for SEO, customer support is second to none. 5 stars! Special thanks to Chris on customer support team for his help.

Belle Amici

I have a lot of clothing with all kinds of different sizes. I have not been able to tag them all (over 5,000) myself and the bulk tag editor has been a lifesaver. Tonya and Chris have been so super patient with me and have explained everything so well. They always respond to my MANY questions about how to achieve certain things and even made some changes to my theme so that my filter would work correctly. They have gone above and beyond in my opinion to help me manage my inventory and have a filter that looks & works great! Thank you so much! Oh, and the price can't be beat for what you are getting. Great app!

Luca Faloni EU

A great app with an amazing support team seriously i have never encountered any one as helpful and responsive as they are.

PrymTime Watches

Great app, best support team to work with. I really recommend them to any business owner who have a custom requirement for the filters.

Les p'tits canons

I installed a few filtering apps and was about to call a developer and then I found this app. It's by far the best filtering app I found on the store. If you think of a feature, there is a chance that's it all ready in there and in case you have an issue, the service is also very helpful! Thanks for helping me to increase my conversion rate.

Stylemylo

I am a happy customer from last two years of this app, excellent customer service, good product. i recommend this app

MyPetBuddy.be

I installed the app but had some questions about automatic product tag updates so I asked for help. Chris from Power Tools really helped me a lot and gave me the support I needed. Great app but especially even greater support and service! Keep up the good work!

Puzzery

Does exactly what it's meant do, and is incredibly easy to use! Shopify needs to partner with this app, as it's features are awesome! 5/5 for sure ❤️

myThaiShirt

A very clean and well designed filter menue app with a very diligent support team. Basically I was looking for a filter menue app that does not affect other apps on my collection pages, like swatch or variant apps (other filter apps I've tried before were causing issues). This app is working like a charm. It takes some time to understand the logic behind, especially if you already got a lot of tags and collections to integrate. But the support team took it's time to answer all my questions. On the other hand if you just start your shop, this app will safe you a lot of time to build collections, tags and variants.

The Jersey Finder

Honestly, the best. Support team is phenomenal and so fast to respond. Easy, intuitive, and does exactly what it says. Adds so much depth to a website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14