Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

PrymTime Watches

Great app, best support team to work with. I really recommend them to any business owner who have a custom requirement for the filters.

Les p'tits canons

I installed a few filtering apps and was about to call a developer and then I found this app. It's by far the best filtering app I found on the store. If you think of a feature, there is a chance that's it all ready in there and in case you have an issue, the service is also very helpful! Thanks for helping me to increase my conversion rate.

Stylemylo

I am a happy customer from last two years of this app, excellent customer service, good product. i recommend this app

MyPetBuddy.be

I installed the app but had some questions about automatic product tag updates so I asked for help. Chris from Power Tools really helped me a lot and gave me the support I needed. Great app but especially even greater support and service! Keep up the good work!

Puzzery

Does exactly what it's meant do, and is incredibly easy to use! Shopify needs to partner with this app, as it's features are awesome! 5/5 for sure ❤️

myThaiShirt

A very clean and well designed filter menue app with a very diligent support team. Basically I was looking for a filter menue app that does not affect other apps on my collection pages, like swatch or variant apps (other filter apps I've tried before were causing issues). This app is working like a charm. It takes some time to understand the logic behind, especially if you already got a lot of tags and collections to integrate. But the support team took it's time to answer all my questions. On the other hand if you just start your shop, this app will safe you a lot of time to build collections, tags and variants.

The Jersey Finder

Honestly, the best. Support team is phenomenal and so fast to respond. Easy, intuitive, and does exactly what it says. Adds so much depth to a website.

Posh Shoppe

The support is out of this world. They went in and set up everything. Seriously customer for life. I used it to set up size filters

Stride

Amazing customer service. The team goes the extra mile to solve any query and even does the work for you. Very happy customer as I know that they will do everything they can to help. 5 stars!

Lounge Styles

This was my first product filter app and it worked. I am lazy but I did manage to make it work, using just collection which the app does for you. Never went back to my collections though, I'd be lost. I am moving on from this app now mainly because I need a cheaper solution and other apps provide that with smart search bar as well. This app is great and easily customisable if you have the time to invest time into it. Something my store isn't ready for.

November 25, 2020

Thanks for the great review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14