Sort Orders by Power Tools

Sort Orders by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Take control of your collection sort orders and/or randomize!

Wardety

very accurate and helpful application, save me time and efforts hope to be developed to include adding remarks or tags to all product or certain collection

The Purple Puma

Love This App! I have been looking for away to randomize my collections due to the amount of product we have. Well worth the price! We have over 50 categories and over 100k products and it works perfectly! If your interested feel free to take a look at the results - www.ThePurplePuma.Com

Canvas Arts1234

Just Awesome, I cannot express how much this app and other apps from Power Tools have helped me with my First website. Without these apps my website would have been a nightmare to manage but they saved me hours and hours of manual work. The prices are very competitive as well. Would recommend to everyone.

Herbivores Cafe

Thank you! Was searching for a while and playing with theme code to try and randomize my product orders! This app did exactly what I needed it to in a couple of mouse clicks. Super stoked!

Go HAM

We used it successfully to run any type of product voting or contest for keeping your products in a random order for fair results. I'm sure there are many other possible use cases. Great support as well.