Sort Selector

Sort Selector

by Power Tools

Add a sort selector to your collection pages

Huxy

Sort AND Filter doesn't really work. Could you make a normal navigation for the user?

Cysterwigs

Per usual, Brad at Power Apps pulls through for us. We simply paid him to set this up for us. (It's only a flat $25 for the install.) Everything about this was worth the money. I didn't have to lift a finger and it works like a charm. I highly recommend this app!

D&M Collectibles

Although it was a bit difficult to set up, Brad was willing to help out and install the app for us free of cost.

The app is up and running and couldn't be more happier with the customer support PT provides and how well the app works. I would like to see more updates and customizable features with this app though!

I would certainly recommend this app to anyone looking to serve a professional ecommerce presence online.

Fossil Realm

This App is great - exactly what my site needed and works perfectly. Installation may be somewhat time-consuming (but my theme was already customized and changed a fair bit, so this might not apply to everyone), but it's well worth the effort!

My Pleasure Box

Can't say how great this is enough so just check it out here:

mzube, Unusual, Retro, Unique Gift Ideas

I decided to give this app a go and WOW it has completely added a new option to my store and make a major improvement on the shopping experience. The price per month in my opinion is worth every penny and if we just sell 1 item which was down the bottom of the list it will pay for itself.

I was worried about installing it so contacted support and Brad assisted and his magic made this look just like it was built into my theme and works perfectly on my responsive mobile theme with no slowdown or issues. You can see it working on our site www.mzube.co.uk and see for yourself

so 5 BIG stars for this app and is in mt top 5 all time apps you must have!!