PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

by powerbuy

When shoppers buy together, they save together

Naborino

PowerBuy provides excellent tools to add group buying to your e-commerce store. Lots of features and customization and a smooth UX. The team is super supportive and will work with you to reach your group buying goals.

SratStar

The app is very easy to setup. I was up and running in 1 day. PowerBuy offers amazing customer service that goes above and beyond. Natalie has been so attentive and even coordinated a sale for my store including customized marketing material which was also shared on their social media!

EXtrinsic Beauty

Love! Geo and the team are amazing. Set up was made super easy and they even help set it up for you if you don't have the luxury of time! thank you guys!

EcstaTech. Best Tech & Gadgets Online Shopping

Really great app and the support is simply great with additional media file access for those who enjoy adding affiliate marketing to their sites, vlog/blogs and channels. If you arnt the most techncally advanced guy or gal, these guys help you along with every step of the way... you can see they really want to help you and your business succeed. Thanks to everyone on the PowerBuy team and Natalie for always giving me the push forward when I need the most, a very patient women, friendly and helpful.

Ebonatural

I am still learning how to use this app however, I did have an issue connecting the app to my store and power app was kind enough to respond within 24 hrs and fix the problem as well as help me to set everything up.

April 21, 2021

We recently experienced a small glitch with one of our servers that caused an issue when connecting to PowerBuy app. This issue has now been resolved and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

One of our Merchant Experience Managers is currently handling your account and will assist you in setting up your PowerBuy in any way possible. we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Please feel free to contact us directly at powerbuy@powerbuy.app for further assistance.

Gerland

We had some problems downloading the app onto our site however once we spoke to Natalie, she resolved our issues well and the customer service was brilliant.

April 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. At PowerBuy, we strive to make the installation, configuration and deployment of PowerBuy seamless for our Merchants. Although we believe that we have accomplished this for our Merchants, we are always open for improvements and suggestions. One of our Merchant Experience Managers will reach out to you personally to assist you in any way possible and we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Should you have any further questions and concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at powerbuy@powerbuy.app.

Inspired Passion Productions

Power buy did a great job getting this all set up. Will update review once we see how it performs. So far not enough data to make a good assessment. Thank you Powerbuy for making setup easy.

Brand Top

is a very good application that gives you a little more traffic on products. I warmly recommend it.its ok

Novadab

We are so glad we added this app to our website! We have done PowerBuys before on one of our partner platforms and it worked great so we are pumped to be able to add it to our website. We have had the same success now that the app is up and running on our site. We have had the greatest help from the PowerBuy team while the app was being integrated to our Shopify. We had all of our many questions answered with speed, warmth and in-depth knowledge. They could not be more helpful! We are looking forward to continuing to work with the team and organically growing our customer base!

Luxe Giftshop

I had wonderful help with the two reps that I worked with. Quick and easy transactions and easy communication process

Previous 1 3