PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

by powerbuy

Smart way to grow your customers & improve customer engagement

Green Living PH

I am unable to use the app in my account. I still need to setup my default payment provider but i cannot find the option to do so. This might be due to country-specific reasons, but the app was labeled as 'compatible' in the shopify app store.

Customer service was fast, the moment they got in touch with me. They are open to feedback and try to resolve the issues I escalated.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Unfortunately, due to the limitations with the supported payment gateways in the Philippines is the primary reason you are experiencing the compatibility issue with our app.

Should you have any further questions and concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at powerbuy@powerbuy.app.

KQ Town

This app will help you with most of the features you have wanted in your online shop.
I never knew that I can utilize AI service this easily before PowerBuy.

Also, the basic function of PowerBuy is very attractive that the customers are willing to share our product information with their friends!

With a low cost, it almost feels like I'm earning a lot of customers and potential customers for free.

Our PowerBuy sales are about 3x more than our buy now and the conversion rate is way up to nearly 8%.

We’ve seen about 6 new customers per SKU setup for PowerBuy so we’re excited to start growing our product count and hopefully see this trend keep up.

Novarian Creations

This has to be one of the greatest apps I’ve used on Shopify. I highly recommend not hesitating to use this on your online store. I noticed an increase in traffic and sales quickly. Great work. Great support. Great app.

EZY.com

I love the way they help and communicate with you I love it. Give it a try and see for your self. Great app mate. Love it.

WDs market store

customer service is kind, patient & effective in helping me solved my installation problem, I will update after using these apps.

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. The error occurred as we did an emergency maintenance and rolled out enhancement code on the app. Our app is now up and running again.

We appreciate your feedback and will use this to improve our system and services. Should you have further questions and concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at powerbuy@powerbuy.ai.

Blacklabel Beard Company

This app is awesome and the team and customer service at powerbuy is awesome, awesome, awesome!! They were so helpful in helping set up the app and explaining how it works. They answer all emails at a great pace. I just set it up but so far everything i see i believe will be a great app for my store. The customer service alone is worth the money. They deserve a 10 **********star but can only give a 5*****

WE HIFI

Since day 1 before we decided to integrate this app into our main core frame of my Shopify store, Mr Albert from Power buy has been so helpful in so many ways that really given me confidence that this app will a successful! Although we just managed to get everything to work perfectly, i can't strive enough the support from the developer on the app! Highly recommended! Awesome support, awesome app!

Novadab

We at Novadab are very excited to add this app to our website. We have been a part of PowerBuys before on one of our partner platforms and it worked so well that we were delighted to find a way to add the concept to our website as well. We anticipate a similar response as our partner platform now that it is being offered on our site. We have had the greatest of help from the PowerBuy team while the app was being integrated to our Shopify. We had all of our many questions answered with speed, warmth and in-depth knowledge. They could not be more helpful! We are looking forward to continuing to work with the team and organically growing our customer base.