PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

by powerbuy

Smart way to grow your customers & improve customer engagement

SHYANN’S BOUTIQUE

I love this app. It has help out my online store. I am looking forward to the progression of incentives in the future. Awesome app!

Mshop Store

How much money will the basic plan cost after the free trial and how will it be known till the end of the free trial how the work of Power Buy is going on?

February 18, 2021

As stated in our Pricing Plans above, the “Basic” plan has no monthly fees and charges a 3% commission only when you have a completed PowerBuy order. As for the trial, this starts upon downloading PowerBuy. You can also view how many days are left in your trial via the “pricing plans” tab in the app and/or you are always welcome to contact us and we’ll let you know. We also have a comprehensive analytics tab so that you can track how your PowerBuys are doing.

We invite you to please reach out to us at powerbuy@powerbuy.app and we’d be happy to answer any other questions you may have and would be happy to walk you through the app.

The12King

one of the greatest apps I’ve used on Shopify. I highly recommend to use this on your store. Great work!

BYKidO

The App was useful in helping us achieve the functionality of running Group Buys and it does what it is meant to do. However, there have been bugs running our campaigns so far, but these have largely been non-critical and the team has been responsive in addressing these issues. If you are planning to use the App, our conclusion is that it will help you achieve the functionality require but you may experience some frustration with the bugs.

Pizzazz35

Can't install basic plan keep reloading!!! tried again and again... how can we trust you if it can't be installed.

February 3, 2021

We recently experienced a small glitch with one of our servers that caused an issue when choosing the basic plan on PowerBuy. This issue has now been resolved and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

If you are still in need of immediate assistance to reinstall our app, we will be more than happy to have one of our PowerBuy specialists reach out to you to walk you through the installation process.

Please feel free to contact us directly at powerbuy@powerbuy.app for further assistance.

uptownkitchens.ca

wont even let you install the app unless you sign up for pay plan. I selected free plan and it keeps cycling back to same screen trying to force me to pick a pay plan. RIP OFF

January 24, 2021

We recently experienced a small glitch when choosing the basic plan on PowerBuy. This issue how now been resolved and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

St.Lucian Seamoss Company

I totally recommend you contact Powerbuy direct to make sure you are getting the most out of this amazing app. I just installed it and have already converted a few sales..

VioletFox

We LOVE this app! And the Owner and Natalie.....seriously can't say how much they have helped, followed through, trained....all of it! Added our buttons and made sure everything was working properly. I recommend this app to EVERYONE. Group buying is the new trend and will just continue to grow. love this thanks for making this app!

Sweet Box Deliveries

I would recommend that anyone starting off with the app get in touch with the creators as i was really confused with it all at first but natalie has been very helpful and explained things to me which has helped a lot.

January 18, 2021

At PowerBuy, we strive to make the installation, configuration and deployment of PowerBuy seamless for our Merchants. Although we believe that we have accomplished this for our Merchants, we are always open for improvements and suggestions. One of our Merchant Experience Managers will reach out to you personally to assist you in any way possible and we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Larry's all ocassions gifts

There is not one thing I can say bad about this AWESOME app or the representatives like Jason Torr. What a huge help he as been with everything I needed and his response time is SUPER fast. If you don't have this app you better go get it. Also can't forget Natalie She is just as much of a help as Jason I thank you both so much Also does everyone know what "Group buying" is? Well it's huge and your customers will LOVE it Go get that PowerBuy app and start making more money