PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

by powerbuy

Smart way to grow your customers & improve customer engagement

Retronisce

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. They will start charging you $29.99 a month without your authorization just by downloading apparently. When you reach out to them to correct the problem, they will just say “patience dear” and then do nothing. I am now working with Shopify to get this fixed. You have been warned.

Sweet Box Deliveries

i cannot remove this app from my store,it is difficult to set up in the first place and does not even go into the apps section to be stored.I am now unable to remove it!

Green Living PH

I am unable to use the app in my account. I still need to setup my default payment provider but i cannot find the option to do so. This might be due to country-specific reasons, but the app was labeled as 'compatible' in the shopify app store.

Customer service was fast, the moment they got in touch with me. They are open to feedback and try to resolve the issues I escalated.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Unfortunately, due to the limitations with the supported payment gateways in the Philippines is the primary reason you are experiencing the compatibility issue with our app.

Should you have any further questions and concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at powerbuy@powerbuy.app.