PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

by powerbuy

Smart way to grow your customers & improve customer engagement

Mshop Store

How much money will the basic plan cost after the free trial and how will it be known till the end of the free trial how the work of Power Buy is going on?

February 18, 2021

As stated in our Pricing Plans above, the “Basic” plan has no monthly fees and charges a 3% commission only when you have a completed PowerBuy order. As for the trial, this starts upon downloading PowerBuy. You can also view how many days are left in your trial via the “pricing plans” tab in the app and/or you are always welcome to contact us and we’ll let you know. We also have a comprehensive analytics tab so that you can track how your PowerBuys are doing.

We invite you to please reach out to us at powerbuy@powerbuy.app and we’d be happy to answer any other questions you may have and would be happy to walk you through the app.

Pizzazz35

Can't install basic plan keep reloading!!! tried again and again... how can we trust you if it can't be installed.

February 3, 2021

We recently experienced a small glitch with one of our servers that caused an issue when choosing the basic plan on PowerBuy. This issue has now been resolved and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

If you are still in need of immediate assistance to reinstall our app, we will be more than happy to have one of our PowerBuy specialists reach out to you to walk you through the installation process.

Please feel free to contact us directly at powerbuy@powerbuy.app for further assistance.

uptownkitchens.ca

wont even let you install the app unless you sign up for pay plan. I selected free plan and it keeps cycling back to same screen trying to force me to pick a pay plan. RIP OFF

January 24, 2021

We recently experienced a small glitch when choosing the basic plan on PowerBuy. This issue how now been resolved and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Green Living PH

I am unable to use the app in my account. I still need to setup my default payment provider but i cannot find the option to do so. This might be due to country-specific reasons, but the app was labeled as 'compatible' in the shopify app store.

Customer service was fast, the moment they got in touch with me. They are open to feedback and try to resolve the issues I escalated.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Unfortunately, due to the limitations with the supported payment gateways in the Philippines is the primary reason you are experiencing the compatibility issue with our app.

Should you have any further questions and concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at powerbuy@powerbuy.app.