PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

by powerbuy

Smart way to grow your customers & improve customer engagement

Ebonatural

I am still learning how to use this app however, I did have an issue connecting the app to my store and power app was kind enough to respond within 24 hrs and fix the problem as well as help me to set everything up.

April 21, 2021

We recently experienced a small glitch with one of our servers that caused an issue when connecting to PowerBuy app. This issue has now been resolved and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

One of our Merchant Experience Managers is currently handling your account and will assist you in setting up your PowerBuy in any way possible. we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Please feel free to contact us directly at powerbuy@powerbuy.app for further assistance.

The12King

one of the greatest apps I’ve used on Shopify. I highly recommend to use this on your store. Great work!

BYKidO

The App was useful in helping us achieve the functionality of running Group Buys and it does what it is meant to do. However, there have been bugs running our campaigns so far, but these have largely been non-critical and the team has been responsive in addressing these issues. If you are planning to use the App, our conclusion is that it will help you achieve the functionality require but you may experience some frustration with the bugs.