PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

PowerBuy ‑ Social Group Buying

by powerbuy

Smart way to grow your customers & improve customer engagement

Inspired Passion Productions

Power buy did a great job getting this all set up. Will update review once we see how it performs. So far not enough data to make a good assessment. Thank you Powerbuy for making setup easy.

Brand Top

is a very good application that gives you a little more traffic on products. I warmly recommend it.its ok

Novadab

We are so glad we added this app to our website! We have done PowerBuys before on one of our partner platforms and it worked great so we are pumped to be able to add it to our website. We have had the same success now that the app is up and running on our site. We have had the greatest help from the PowerBuy team while the app was being integrated to our Shopify. We had all of our many questions answered with speed, warmth and in-depth knowledge. They could not be more helpful! We are looking forward to continuing to work with the team and organically growing our customer base!

Luxe Giftshop

I had wonderful help with the two reps that I worked with. Quick and easy transactions and easy communication process

SHYANN’S BOUTIQUE

I love this app. It has help out my online store. I am looking forward to the progression of incentives in the future. Awesome app!

St.Lucian Seamoss Company

I totally recommend you contact Powerbuy direct to make sure you are getting the most out of this amazing app. I just installed it and have already converted a few sales..

VioletFox

We LOVE this app! And the Owner and Natalie.....seriously can't say how much they have helped, followed through, trained....all of it! Added our buttons and made sure everything was working properly. I recommend this app to EVERYONE. Group buying is the new trend and will just continue to grow. love this thanks for making this app!

Sweet Box Deliveries

I would recommend that anyone starting off with the app get in touch with the creators as i was really confused with it all at first but natalie has been very helpful and explained things to me which has helped a lot.

January 18, 2021

At PowerBuy, we strive to make the installation, configuration and deployment of PowerBuy seamless for our Merchants. Although we believe that we have accomplished this for our Merchants, we are always open for improvements and suggestions. One of our Merchant Experience Managers will reach out to you personally to assist you in any way possible and we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Larry's all ocassions gifts

There is not one thing I can say bad about this AWESOME app or the representatives like Jason Torr. What a huge help he as been with everything I needed and his response time is SUPER fast. If you don't have this app you better go get it. Also can't forget Natalie She is just as much of a help as Jason I thank you both so much Also does everyone know what "Group buying" is? Well it's huge and your customers will LOVE it Go get that PowerBuy app and start making more money

KQ Town

This app will help you with most of the features you have wanted in your online shop. I never knew that I can utilize AI service this easily before PowerBuy. Also, the basic function of PowerBuy is very attractive that the customers are willing to share our product information with their friends! With a low cost, it almost feels like I'm earning a lot of customers and potential customers for free. Our PowerBuy sales are about 3x more than our buy now and the conversion rate is way up to nearly 8%. We’ve seen about 6 new customers per SKU setup for PowerBuy so we’re excited to start growing our product count and hopefully see this trend keep up.

Previous 1