Powerful Announcement Bar

Powerful Announcement Bar

by pushdaddy.com

Announcement bar with countdown timer fully customizable

YardSignsAndBanners.com

Great App! Super easy to use and allows for different messages on various pages. Highly recommended. Also, great customer service.

T.A.S. Amsterdam

I like the many options you have in the app. Only there are not a lot of options in timer styles. I like to see more options there.

Modo Barcelona

I used this app to create my own premium bars with timers for my offers. There are a lot of options to choose between, I have only made a few but will investigate to get the best out of this app.

vvjewelrybe

This is a better way to boost sales and announce your store uniqueness to the customers. This announcement bar with timer and other facilities, therefore, this bar can be connected for the special promotion too.

April 6, 2020

thank you so much for your nice words. your appreciation is everything for us

Furrtoes

I love this app! it does exactly what I need. James was so helpful and patient with helping me fix an issue I was having. I would totally recommend this app if you're looking for an announcement bar for your customers.

Wall To Wall Storage

App worked fine when first installed but later noticed the Announcement bar had disappeared from my site. Went to app controller and my announcement was somehow placed on "Pause" Turned it back on and it worked for a minute and then paused itself again. Every time I turn it on it turns itself off. Tried to message Tech support who says "One minute response is Guaranteed." but no reply. Deleting App. No good and no support.

March 17, 2020

Hey recently we have added few customer support to boost our response rate and help as much and as fast we can. But seems it is breaking and we are not getting any notification for chat. The software we use for chat is third party app twak. To so we have to discuss with them what happened. Bar is paused as each bar can be accessed mqximum 500 times in free version and 1000000000 times in paid version. Hope i clarified. We are small tiny developer and cant afford big sites free of cost. We have to pay huge for development and support

Doggos-United

Great app! it is really simple and helps to convey a message without the hassle of making an seperate page.

Skin Choice PH

Thanks for making this app free and easy to use! Kudos to the developers! Thank you so much for building this app.

Potato Post NZ

Amazing App.. Super Simple and easy to install. Increased conversions on my store. Highly recommended

Cafe optics

This is an amazing app for the announcement bar. Infinite features available on free version & even more on upgrade.

Previous 1 3