Powerful Announcement Bar

Powerful Announcement Bar

by pushdaddy.com

Announcement bar with countdown timer fully customizable

prefer-online.com

StylishGram

hhgnhngnhngngnghnhnnhnhnnhhmhmhmjhmjhmchmhcmhjmcjmjmjmjmchmhmhmchbmhmjmhjcmhmhcmhmhcmhchmhcmhmhjmcchmmhmhmhmhcmhcmh

EntireCares4U

Great App. Fast and easy. Support was really great. Only need the free plan for now and it serves the purpose perfectly. Only thing, no need restricting to minimum of 100 characters.

January 5, 2020

thanks for your review. Where you got 100 character restrictions ?? please initiate things in chat. there may be some confusion

Relentless Pressure Apparel

love it shop with me

ANDERS clothes & letters

Very good and fast. I recommend it 100%I had a problem and it took me 2 seconds to answer amazing so cool app

Nostalgic Pleasure

Best Free App to do simple announcements. They have also paid plans if you want to upgrade, they give you extra tools and full app control to design the best converting announcement bars. Thanks to developpers.

Gadget Graz

I used it for making the bottom announcement bar into the product page to make my customers be aware that I have quantity breaks. I think there are the scope of improvement on the app settings dashboard UI/UX.

Maui Floral

Great app, does exactly what we need and they have awesome support! Highly recommend this over any of the other announcement bar apps (we've tried them all).

Gluecksboutique®

Perfect! At first i thought it didnt work, did get in touch with them via chat and within a minute "the problem" was solved.-> i had to clear the cache ;)

Dream Tourist

I love this app I want this for improve my work , love it!
this app is the best for e-commers! I raccomanded this app for your work